Out of the Corridor ID and other state programs, which passenger line in your opinion will happen in 5 years or less

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
dalek ling
Railroadfan...fan

Out of the Corridor ID and other state programs, which passenger line in your opinion will happen in 5 years or less

Unread post by dalek ling »

With the Corridor ID coming out a few weeks ago, as well as other states starting to fund trains, which one out of all of them could happen in 5 years in less.

In my opinion they are
A2TC (Ann arbor to Traverse City MI)
NYC-Scranton
All of North Carolina trains
Virginia commonwealth corridor
Brightline West
Brightline Tampa
(Note when I mean 5 years, I don’t mean 5 years exactly, but them just coming into service at a more faster paste then other routes)
The 15 year old railfan from Michigan :P And the only one who believes in A2TC
Youtube- Dalek Ling
Instagram- dalekling1212

J T
Hates Supper

Re: Out of the Corridor ID and other state programs, which passenger line in your opinion will happen in 5 years or less

Unread post by J T »

I prefer faster drying paste as well.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Re: Out of the Corridor ID and other state programs, which passenger line in your opinion will happen in 5 years or less

Unread post by Saturnalia »

J T wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:41 pm
I prefer faster drying paste as well.
:lol:

Getting a new service established in 5 years, even a massively in demand one, would be a miracle. The consultants and bureaucrats gotta have their swing at it first.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Feel free to watch this dude's opinions about the corridor ID project and which ones might get built: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yITYgCJcD2o
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

GTW6401
how bout no

Unread post by GTW6401 »

Expansion in Florida is most likely. Sunrail is also looking to extend service over into Lakeland.