I GOT A NEW JOB!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

I GOT A NEW JOB!

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Yes, that's right folks. I put in my two weeks at Charter Communications. New job will be supporting end users as a help desk technician at Total Logistics Control in Zeeland MI. Start date of March 13th. Look for more updates as the scanner will be on to and from work each day :) Possibly even moving away from Comstock Park, and maybe to either Grandville or back to Jenison. Thanks for all the information people gave me on the company and the wishes on luck with the interview.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

chessiefan1980
Railroadfan...fan

Congratulations

Unread post by chessiefan1980 »

Congratulations Zack, good to hear that you're now doing something more fun and better. Lets hope it stays that way....

Railzfan
SpecialDuty

GREAT!

Unread post by Railzfan »

Happy to hear that Zack! Hope your interview goes well and that you get the job. Another good thing; you will able to listen to your scanner all the way to and from work. :D :D :D :D :D :D
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: GREAT!

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Railzfan wrote:Happy to hear that Zack! Hope your interview goes well and that you get the job. Another good thing; you will able to listen to your scanner all the way to and from work. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, interview went very well. Had the interview at 9am, they called me by 3pm and offered the job. I wouldn't put my 2 weeks in at my current job if i didn't have a new one waiting :) I'll try to have the scanner on every day to and from work..maybe even eat lunch trackside...work is 1/4 mile from CSX's main in Zeeland.
Webmaster

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Congrats and good luck Zack. What hours you gonna have? Days to work?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:Congrats and good luck Zack. What hours you gonna have? Days to work?
Working 9a-6p, Sat/Sun off. Very standard schedule :) Will even be able to railfan a whole weekend again! Every 7th week, I'll be on call as well, doing some support from either at home, or having to drive into work, or working later than 6. No vacation time though for quite a while (6 months)
Webmaster

Railzfan
SpecialDuty

Unread post by Railzfan »

I'll try to have the scanner on every day to and from work..maybe even eat lunch trackside...work is 1/4 mile from CSX's main in Zeeland.
How nice it would be to have lunch trackside everyday! Hopefully they won’t mind you doing so. :D

I have been to the Zealand area many times and when my family goes to the beach I always ask to take Chicago Drive (M??) all the way out. 8)

Again, congratulations on the job! :D :D :D :D :D :D
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!