Page 1 of 1

Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon)

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:46 pm
by J3rsdm5
You see the little railroad crossing picture in the top of the tab? On the left of the "Railroadfan.com • Index page" title. The favicon. This is really minor, but I could take out the white parts of the image for you. Just a small detail thing. Just let me know if you want me to. ;)

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 pm
by ~Z~
J3rsdm5 wrote:You see the little railroad crossing picture in the top of the tab? On the left of the "Railroadfan.com • Index page" title. The favicon. This is really minor, but I could take out the white parts of the image for you. Just a small detail thing. Just let me know if you want me to. ;)

Can you take a screenshot of the portion you are talking about and circle it? Not positive what you are referring to about the white parts to remove.

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 pm
by J3rsdm5
This image, specifically:
Image
Image
Just the white space in the corners.
Honestly not a big deal at all, but just minor details.

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:22 am
by J3rsdm5
Here is the completed favicon with white corners removed:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13wF51t ... sp=sharing
Edit:

Just to clarify, the file preview doesn't show transparent corners, but they will be when the image is applied. I tested with my own site to make sure.
Proof of concept:
Image

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm
by Schteinkuh
My OCD is telling me to be in favor of this

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 pm
by NS3322
R3DZ0N3 wrote:My OCD is telling me to be in favor of this


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:26 pm
by ~Z~
How's it looking for you now j3rsdm5? All three of the browsers on my PC have basically a white background behind the image, but I have replaced the icon itself with the one you designed.

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 pm
by J3rsdm5
~Z~ wrote:How's it looking for you now j3rsdm5? All three of the browsers on my PC have basically a white background behind the image, but I have replaced the icon itself with the one you designed.

Perfect! :D :D Maybe clear cache? Not sure, but it looks great over here. Thank you so much!

Re: Hey ~Z~, I have an idea for the website picture (Favicon

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:44 pm
by Schteinkuh
I cleared the cache on my browser and it works for me now