Corrupt a Wish

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but there are dinosaurs named Bill and Steve on the loose and they eat your camera before you are able to scare them away, being a brontosaurus yourself.

I wish I didn't have to buy another antenna for my scanner (broke the last one).
Owosso Steve

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..but now your scanner dosent work...

I wish for the Tigers to finish in 1st place in the Central...and for the Lions to beat Bret Fricking Farve...

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Unread post by TrainWatcher »

Granted, they both did.

I wish for my YouTube videoes to get over a Million Hits

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. But your account gets suspended.

I wish I didn't waste 2 hours waiting for a train after seeing a green signal.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by PlymouthStationGuy »

Granted you thought you only wasted 2 hours but your watch stopped and you really wasted 3 1/2 hours
I wish I had stayed @ Plymouth Crossing to see E951instead of driving home seeing ConrailMikes post
and racing back out there.
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation
memorable or miserable. It all depends on what flight you bags go on.

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, you smash the car into a light pole because you were in a rush, tell that to Janice...

I wish for Hot Fuzz

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Granted, but due to a mix-up beyond your control, you wind up with Hot Pink Fuz instead...

I wish I could have done some railfanning today.
~ Charles W.

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted, but it was because you had swine flu and couldn't go to work.

I wish the summer would last another month.
Owosso Steve

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, and it's 100 degrees with 100% humidity every day (like a typical MI summer) so I have to kill you for your wish (I HATE humidity :evil: It makes my hair frizz :)

I wish my snapping turtle, Gomez, hadn't died :cry:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..but it gets into some radioactive water and now is the size of a human, eats pizza, does martial arts, and says stupid surfer phrases...

I wish the Lions would play 4 quarters of foot ball (second straight game they chocked in the second half)

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Granted, but they play the same way they have for the previous 19 games, trying their best to reach 27 games in a row losing streak so they can capture the longest losing streak ever :)

I wish the South Bend/Elkhart meet wasn't over already, really enjoyed my time down there.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted but after the third day of railfanning your new wife calles you and she wanted you home 15 mins ago
cause you did not do your chores before you left. Now the pile of dirty laundry has tripled is size, The cat wont go near the litter box cause it smells to high heaven and he(she ) left you little presents all over the place. There is 15 stacks of dirty dishes in the sink. Welcome to married life zack. :P

I wish I can finish this Prototype Schedule for the railroad club ( I am half way there)
Plymouth Station Guy
Please do not poke at the ramp agent because he has the power to make your vacation

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. You did such a good job, you get to plan the prototype schedule for the next year. And plan the carpools for the next trip to Grand Rapids. And plan the open houses for the next year. And plan the building renovations. And plan the next...(better learn to start saying "NO!")

I wish I could control how road construction is scheduled in Michigan.
Owosso Steve

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted MDOT hires you to schedule all the road constuction in the state so now they all start at sunset and finish
finish for the night at sunrise. but the union only will agrees to do it but they need to there to help out everynight but the worse thing is you are the only one with a tool in his hands working while the other ones leans on theirs and watches you.
You did such a good job, you get to plan the prototype schedule for the next year. And plan the carpools for the next trip to Grand Rapids. And plan the open houses for the next year. And plan the building renovations. And plan the next...(better learn to start saying "NO!")
you forgot one Steve putting DCC decoders in other person locomotives ( Dont get any ideas James I know what you are thinking !!!)
I wish I can learn to say NO
Plymouth Station Guy

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, you say that only to Chris.

I wish for a new DCC SP Cab Forward

PlymouthStationGuy
Railroadfan...fan

Granted but when you finished programing the lights, whistle and the bell put it on the track to try it out.. the lights flashed like a 70s disco mirror ball ,the bell was playing jingle bells and the whistle sound like siamese elephants joined at the trunk ... and then it melted.
I wish this kid who is playing a trumpet in my building to stop it ( he sounds like a wounded seal)
Plymouth Station Guy

SW
Rail Trail Explorer

Unread post by SW »

Granted. He thinks he sounds like a wounded seal also, so he quits the trumpet and takes up DRUMS. :twisted:

I wish I could play a musical instrument.
Owosso Steve

TrainWatcher
The Beast

Granted, but please use a condom. :lol:

I wish for Steve to get married.

Railnut
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by Railnut »

Granted..James..you may now kiss the bride (Steve)..have fun guys!!

I wish James and Steve the best!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Granted, James and Steve are the best...deep sea divers. Yes, our young hero's dive deep to discover new animals in the darkest and coldest depths of the ocean. Then they discover a new squid that's over 100' long which promptly eats them. The end.

I wish to have a foot race with SW at the next Durand get together. Perhaps a 5 yard dash.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...