RP.net Hopeful!

Questions on editing, camera settings, equipment, critiques, how to upload photos, etc....
Y@
Ass. Janitor

RP.net Hopeful!

Unread post by Y@ »

Well, I'm awaiting the word from those *insert word* over at railpictures. Whadd'ya think? Will it make it?

Link: http://www.railpictures.net/viewqueued.php?id=371911
Bottom text.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

No idea, link doesn't work anymore...wanna tell us the results?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Rejected for being "too soft." B.S.
Bottom text.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Y@ Heilman wrote:Rejected for being "too soft." B.S.
Guess we'll take your word for it, since you still haven't linked to a working copy of your picture. In the future, please don't link to queued or rejected railpictures.net photos as the links die a short time after using them. Try uploading the picture here so we can see a copy of it.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

trainjunkie47
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by trainjunkie47 »

I have just forgot all about them and suggest you do the same before losing any more hair. While I find it great that there is a site that has high standards for photos, make the field level for all. One of their biggest hangups is perfect lighting. Sorry folks, most train pics, in case they had not figured it out yet, are not taken in a studio with portrait lighting. If the image is of sound technical quality, cropped, and the only thing wrong is that the sun is straight overhead or not shining at all, your chances of being accepted are about the same as seeing a stack train run through Clare on the GLC.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

I wasn't suppose to say anything but you guys didn't hear about the new intermodal/transloading park to be going in North Yard in Cadillac? :) :) :P HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
I agree with trainjunkie, RP.net is too picky and the screeners are inconsistant w/ their judgements.
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.