Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:49 am
Would you rather have to start a new job every year until you retire making excellent wages and retire when you're 50, or have only 1 job for your entire career making adequate wages and retire when you're 65?

Retire? I'm sorry. I am not familiar with that word. I'll be working till I die. Is that what you mean be retire?

Would you rather be an expert with the rifle or the bow & arrow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I will work until I die too
Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:05 pm
Retire? I'm sorry. I am not familiar with that word. I'll be working till I die. Is that what you mean be retire?

Would you rather be an expert with the rifle or the bow & arrow?
Rifle although I am very impressed with bow and arrow experts!

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:23 pm
Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?

Telekinesis. I don't need or want to know what other people are thinking.

Would you rather have a chronic runny nose or chronic cough?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:28 am
Would you rather have a chronic runny nose or chronic cough?
Runny nose.....it's fun having Mrs AARR yell at me to get away from her when I try to kiss her with a runny nose :lol: .

Would you rather live on a small houseboat or in an RV for the rest of your life?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:00 pm
Would you rather live on a small houseboat or in an RV for the rest of your life?

RV sounds fun.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:07 am
Same here, RV. I don't think I'd want to live on the water full time unless it's in a yacht.

If you could only have one professional beauty treatment done for the rest of your life, would you rather it be hair or everything else?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:55 am
If you could only have one professional beauty treatment done for the rest of your life, would you rather it be hair or everything else?

Hair.

Would you rather have to live Gluten free or Dairy free?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:13 am
Would you rather have to live Gluten free or Dairy free?
Gluten free. I like desserts with dairy in them :) .

Would you rather be an Olympic athlete or a scientist who cured a disease?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:13 am
Would you rather be an Olympic athlete or a scientist who cured a disease?

An Athlete that cured a Disease. Maybe Athletes foot?

Would you rather have to wear coke bottle glasses or a giant hearing aid on both ears?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:15 am
Would you rather have to wear coke bottle glasses or a giant hearing aid on both ears?
Give me the glasses. It'll be my signature statement.

Would you rather spend your money travelling the world, but have few personal possessions, or have a really amazing house but never leave your home town?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:24 pm
Would you rather spend your money travelling the world, but have few personal possessions, or have a really amazing house but never leave your home town?

I will reluctantly choose the the traveling

Would you rather be able to rename one of the big Class 1 railroads in the US or get to rename a shoreline of your choice?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:19 pm
Would you rather be able to rename one of the big Class 1 railroads in the US or get to rename a shoreline of your choice?
I would rename the line from Ann Arbor to Yuma Ann Arbor Northern Michigan (AAMN) vs. Tuscola Saginaw Bay (which happens to be the 2nd worst name ever given to a railroad line). Mr. TSB, what were you thinking?

If you could only choose one type of vacation for the rest of your life, would you pick beach or city break?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:09 pm
If you could only choose one type of vacation for the rest of your life, would you pick beach or city break?

Beach

Would you rather be the proud owner of a 1980's YUGO

OR a 1980's Le Car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:56 am
Would you rather be the proud owner of a 1980's YUGO

OR a 1980's Le Car?
I think a Yugo even though I will probably die in a Firey accident either way.

Would you rather have Elton John’s or Barry Manilow’s wardrobe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:59 pm
Would you rather have Elton John’s or Barry Manilow’s wardrobe?

Barry

Would you rather be limited to AM radio or FM radio?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:06 am
Would you rather be limited to AM radio or FM radio?
FM, so we can perform our DJ persona's.

Would you rather have to wear all black every day for the rest of your life, or have to mix every color of the rainbow into your outfit every day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am
Would you rather have to wear all black every day for the rest of your life, or have to mix every color of the rainbow into your outfit every day?
Basic black

Would you rather wear shorts in the freezing cold or go sleeveless?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:25 am
Would you rather wear shorts in the freezing cold or go sleeveless?
Shorts, my legs can handle it. It's my upper body that can get cold. Here's several guys from RRFan.com strutting their stuff.

Would you rather live within walking distance to work and make less money or live further out but have your own personal driver and make more money?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:22 am
Would you rather live within walking distance to work and make less money or live further out but have your own personal driver and make more money?

More money

Would you rather railfan, bike or play pickleball?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:49 am
Would you rather railfan, bike or play pickleball?
Pickleball. I dislike paddle malfunctions :lol: .

Would you rather only ever eat spicy food for the rest of your life or never be able to eat spicy food again?