Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Would you rather be an expert on any 10 topics and ignorant in the rest of life's matters or know a little bit about everything??

Expert!

Would you rather be a drivers training instructor or a high school teacher?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm
Would you rather be a drivers training instructor or a high school teacher?
Probably a drivers training instructor :lol:

Would you rather teach elementary, junior high or high school students?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:52 am
Would you rather teach elementary, junior high or high school students?

Elementary my dear Watson

Would you rather watch The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross or an old baseball game of your choice?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:26 am
Would you rather watch The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross or an old baseball game of your choice?
Painting with Bob Ross 8) . However, I enjoy listening to Kirk Gibson when he is on the air 8) .

Would you rather watch new movies about Godzilla or Jurassic Park?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:08 am
Would you rather watch new movies about Godzilla or Jurassic Park?

Jurassic Park

Would you rather watch new movies about Godzilla, Jurassic Park, or King Kong?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:18 am
Would you rather watch new movies about Godzilla, Jurassic Park, or King Kong?
Yes to Godzilla and Jurassic Park 8)

Would you rather live in poverty but be surrounded by people who have the same opinions as you about politics and religion or live as you do now?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am
Would you rather live in poverty but be surrounded by people who have the same opinions as you about politics and religion or live as you do now?
The first but I'm fine either way

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You would not be fine living in poverty if Mrs. Michael had something to say about it :wink:
Michael wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm
AARR wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am
The first but I'm fine either way

Although it comes with challenges I'll take the way things are now

Would you rather take your family to Durand and watch trains or go to Huckleberry?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Would you rather take your family to Durand and watch trains or go to Huckleberry?

Huckleberry :oops:

Would you rather every North American railroad company merge into 1 railroad called North American Railways or or keep things the way they are?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:08 am
Would you rather every North American railroad company merge into 1 railroad called North American Railways or or keep things the way they are?
Despite the economic benefits or larger companies I prefer the personal attention of smaller companies

Would you rather have bigger companies, lower prices but less choices or smaller companies, higher prices and more choices?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:16 am
Would you rather have bigger companies, lower prices but less choices or smaller companies, higher prices and more choices?

Granted. I prefer small business but most large companies started out as small companies so......

Would you rather be moderately sick or have your wife be moderately sick?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:22 am
Would you rather be moderately sick or have your wife be moderately sick?
I'll be moderately sick (so she can take care of me :lol: )

Would you rather have COVID-19 with no symptoms or your kids moderately sick with colds, etc.?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:23 am
Would you rather have COVID-19 with no symptoms or your kids moderately sick with colds, etc.?

I had covid with symptoms and it was a walk in the park compared to the last influenza I had 5 years back.

Would you rather have to work in an office with men chain-smoking and using the Lord's name in vain or a an office of all women gossiping and complaining and picking on you all day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:46 am
Would you rather have to work in an office with men chain-smoking and using the Lord's name in vain or a an office of all women gossiping and complaining and picking on you all day?
The men I guess :(

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Rough. The men

Would you rather be limited to plain (regular) cheesecake for the rest of your life or new flavored cheesecake every time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:39 pm
Would you rather be limited to plain (regular) cheesecake for the rest of your life or new flavored cheesecake every time?
I'm open to new flavors especially involving cookie dough and chocolate 8)

Would you rather fish along a river with your family and catch nothing or go to Durand with your family but not see any trains?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:36 pm
Would you rather fish along a river with your family and catch nothing or go to Durand with your family but not see any trains?

Probably fish

Would you rather have a top of the line mattress/bed or top of the line bike?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:42 pm
Would you rather have a top of the line mattress/bed or top of the line bike?
I'll go with bike because I seem to be able to sleep on any kind of mattress/surface.

Would you rather have the perfect kitchen or garage? :D

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:47 pm
Would you rather have the perfect kitchen or garage? :D

Kitchen.

Would you rather have the perfect kitchen or garage?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:52 am
Would you rather have the perfect kitchen or garage?
Are you asking me or Mrs AARR? Either way the smart answer is kitchen :lol: .

Would you rather work in an office or as a lumber jack?