Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather only railfan AMTRAK the rest of your life or never see a train ever again? :shock:
I'll stop railfanning :(

Would you rather speak your mind but be disliked or never speak again and be liked?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak your mind but be disliked or never speak again and be liked?

Or the third option, never speak your mind and still be disliked.

Would you rather be an albino or have orange skin?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an albino or have orange skin?
I think orange skin because albino's are very sun sensitive IIRC

Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family?

Bond....VagaBond....No wait it's good to be the king right? :lol:

Would you rather be able to easily deal with extreme cold or extreme heat?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Mrs. AARR says it's good to be the Queen
Michael wrote:Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family? Bond....VagaBond....No wait it's good to be the king right? :lol:

Would you rather be able to easily deal with extreme cold or extreme heat?
Extreme heat, the better to deal with global warming :wink: :lol:

Would you rather get away with lying every time or always know that someone is lying?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get away with lying every time or always know that someone is lying?

Tell when someone is lying for sure. I have no need for lying......no wait, that's a lie. Could you tell?

Would you rather spend 18 hours in the mall or 8 at the Secretary of State?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Maybe... :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather get away with lying every time or always know that someone is lying? Tell when someone is lying for sure. I have no need for lying......no wait, that's a lie. Could you tell?

Would you rather spend 18 hours in the mall or 8 at the Secretary of State?
18 hours at the mall. I'll walk and eat Cinnabon's 8) .

Would you rather eat out of a trash dumpster or eat a nice meal but in front of a homeless/hungry person?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat out of a trash dumpster or eat a nice meal but in front of a homeless/hungry person?

Can I share my nice meal with him?

Would you rather smell like tuna fish or smell like cigarettes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather smell like tuna fish or smell like cigarettes?
I think tuna fish is considered a politically correct fragrance :lol:

Would you rather end death due to car accidents or end terrorism?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather end death due to car accidents or end terrorism?

Terrorism

Would you rather get an extra hour a sleep a day or half an hour of railfanning in a day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather end death due to car accidents or end terrorism? Would you rather get an extra hour a sleep a day or half an hour of railfanning in a day?
I'm old...give me more sleep 8)

Would you rather leave your unemployed son homeless and endangered or pay for his drug habits and illegal activities?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather leave your unemployed son homeless and endangered or pay for his drug habits and illegal activities?

Rough. The first I guess?

Would you rather have a boat or another car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a boat or another car?
I'll take another car and donate to Mother Waddles :lol:

Would you rather end world-wide poverty but trouble in your family or have the perfect family but the same poverty that exists now?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather end world-wide poverty but trouble in your family or have the perfect family but the same poverty that exists now?

Whichever one gets me and my family to Heaven :)

Would you rather have an obnoxious co worker you spend all day with but no boss and no one to report to or a micromanaging boss but you work alone?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an obnoxious co worker you spend all day with but no boss and no one to report to or a micromanaging boss but you work alone?
I'll go with the obnoxious co-worker but that's like asking me to pick a poison that's eventually going to kill me :lol:

Would you rather skinny dip with your classmate or with a stranger?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather skinny dip with your classmate or with a stranger?

The better looking female?

Would you rather spend time with people you like or be alone?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Correct answer
Michael wrote:Would you rather skinny dip with your classmate or with a stranger? The better looking female?

Alone

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend time with people you like or be alone?

I'm conflicted because I prefer the latter but I know I should prefer the former :?

Would you rather look at the flowering trees in the Spring or the colors in the Fall?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather look at the flowering trees in the Spring or the colors in the Fall?
Both are better than Summer or Winter but I'll go with Spring but I like them equally 8)

Would you rather give up your love life or work life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up your love life or work life?

Work shmerk

Would you rather have a free brand new pink minivan or your current car?