Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a bald eagle nesting in your yard or fox den in your yard?
Both would be very cool but I'll go with fox den 8)

Would you rather Have a Lamborghini in your garage or a bookcase with 9000 books and infinite knowledge?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Have a Lamborghini in your garage or a bookcase with 9000 books and infinite knowledge?

Lamborghini.....sell it....I already have enough knowledge :D

Would you rather sort and fold laundry or wash plates/dishes and put them all away ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather sort and fold laundry or wash plates/dishes and put them all away ?
I'll go with dishes and plates. They come with less instructions from Mrs AARR :lol:

Would you rather reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for one hour every day?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for one hour every day?

Probably take the stop time option

Would you rather be a lawyer or a Doctor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a lawyer or a Doctor?
Doctor, more closely matches my personality :)

Would you rather Win $50,000 or let your best friend win $500,000?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Win $50,000 or let your best friend win $500,000?

500,000 to my BEST friend :lol:

Would you rather you rather be woken up every 15 minutes every night or only get 4 hours sleep (uninterrupted) every night?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather you rather be woken up every 15 minutes every night or only get 4 hours sleep (uninterrupted) every night?
I'll take the four hours but either way my posts at RRFan.com will become quite bizarre and I'll be banhammered :lol:

Would you rather run at 100 mph or fly at 10 mph?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather run at 100 mph or fly at 10 mph?

Fly slow 8)

Would you rather have 1 really really big bathroom or 2 very small bathrooms?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have 1 really really big bathroom or 2 very small bathrooms?
One big one (We're empty nesters 8) )

Would you rather Continue with your life or restart it?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Empty nester? I'm not familiar with that term :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather Continue with your life or restart it?

Restart....duh

Would you rather wear shoes that are too tight at work or underwear that is too tight?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wear shoes that are too tight at work or underwear that is too tight?
Both would put the squeeze on me :shock: . I'll go with shoes I guess.

Would you rather be able to talk your way out of any situation (like an elitist politician), or punch your way out of any situation (like Chuck Norris)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to talk your way out of any situation (like an elitist politician), or punch your way out of any situation (like Chuck Norris)?

Realistically talk my way out but........... 8)

Would you rather live on a small pond or a river?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I understand :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to talk your way out of any situation (like an elitist politician), or punch your way out of any situation (like Chuck Norris)? Realistically talk my way out but........... 8)

Would you rather live on a small pond or a river?
Small pond I think :?

Would you rather Have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

Wifi. I have no need for coffee

Would you rather have your "message" broadcast to the whole world and have it rejected or to just 1 person and have it accepted?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have your "message" broadcast to the whole world and have it rejected or to just 1 person and have it accepted?
I'll go with one person accepting it because if it's rejected by everyone what's the point :?

Would you rather have seven fingers on each hand or have seven toes on each foot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have seven fingers on each hand or have seven toes on each foot?
7 toes. It doesn't hurt to have a few spare :D

Would you rather always feel nauseous or always feel like you have to pee?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always feel nauseous or always feel like you have to pee?
Wow, both are awful. I guess I'll go with feeling like I have to pee :( .

Would you rather live low life with your loved one or rich life all alone?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live low life with your loved one or rich life all alone?

The first....I guess..... :?

Would you rather have a large motor home or a smaller camper that you towed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a large motor home or a smaller camper that you towed?
Small camper 8) .

Would you rather have no one to show up for your wedding or your funeral?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no one to show up for your wedding or your funeral?

Wedding

Would you rather have the furnace break in the winter or the A/C in the summer?