Two Questions

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Two Questions

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

1. Can anyone provide the link to the website of that BNSF (I think) engineer who was posting his experiences and such on his website? I can't remember his name but I think he was from Montana and he had several entries with photos of various things that he had seen in the course of his job. One was the change out of a SD locomotive truck using a crane, I believe. I had had the link but due to computer issues. including a replacement under a no lemon policy, I lost the link along with several other links stored on the replaced computer.
2. Nothing to do with railroads, and my apologies if I offend anyone. I have an assignment for a class that requires I conduct a short interview (one main question, and I believe three followup questions as part of a paper. The only requirement is that the person cannot be a believer in Jesus Christ (a Christian). (I go to a private, Christian college, and its for a Bible class) Again, sorry if I've offended anyone by bringing religion onto the board. But if you're interested in answering those questions, I'd prefer if you contacted me via email, at: warczic@bethelcollege.edu

Thanks to anyone who can answer either of the two questions,
Charles W.

Eric Berger
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Eric Berger »

Poked through the search engine, and came up with a Website that seems to fit your description by one Al Krug:

http://krugtales.50megs.com/