Not really what you’d call trains

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Flying Eagle TV
Railroadfan...fan

Not really what you’d call trains

Unread post by Flying Eagle TV »

Sorry for the late upload….here’s something CN related from today https://youtu.be/jRNFQBsyuJ4

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Not really what you’d call trains

Unread post by AARR »

Looks like Mt. Clemens Sub by 9 Mile Rd. in Warren
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Man o' War
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Man o' War »

MTC sub tie and resurfacing program is progressing northward. The two previous tie projects also began late in the season and made it as far as Richmond and were completed in the spring, so we'll see how far they make it. Sounds like the north end will see some changes coming as well, with new signal work at Pine River for NB trains. Not sure yet if this will be a new hold-out signal for Tappan, or part of what was talked about last year concerning a reconfiguring of CN "ASH" (moving it north as a new control point for two tracks heading to Tappan) providing more headroom and flexibility out of and into Tunnel yard...

Man o' War

ConrailDetr​oit
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ConrailDetr​oit »

AARR wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 am
Looks like Mt. Clemens Sub by 9 Mile Rd. in Warren
10 Mile