The Legend of Beavis

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

The Legend of Beavis

Unread post by ~Z~ »

For anyone who might be a fan of Beavis and Butthead or Legend of Zelda, might enjoy this. I couldn't stop giggling throughout this - some adult language as can be expected with Beavis and Butthead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPRwLlpdTU
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: The Legend of Beavis

Unread post by AARR »

Beavis and Butthead are irreverent toward everything
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

blueheron13
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by blueheron13 »

Never watched Legend of Zelda, but watched lots of Beavis and Butthead back in the day. Great video, thanks for posting this!
Amateur railfan trying to become a real railfan since 2017.

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

"Never watched Legend of Zelda" you guys crack me up. Zelda is a video game series that has been around since the 80s. This was just an awful, short-lived cartoon series that Nintendo did to try and capitalize on the success of the games.

Also, this parody is hilarious.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Unread post by Jetlink »

SD80MAC wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:07 pm
This was just an awful,
I couldn't agree more.

Also I really hated beavis and butthead. Sadly, it was kind of like a train wreck. Even though you knew it was going to be awful you couldn't help but watch if the opportunity presented itself. And then you walked away shaking your head after it was over.
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

Garry K
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Garry K »

Dang it! You should have issued a "First Class Beverage Alert" so people won't be eating or drinking anything while watching that video!

By the way, that video was great!

When Beavis and Butthead were first on TV, I thought it was just a stupid cartoon. I tried to watch them a few times, but I would quickly change the channel. But then after they had been around for a few years, one winter I got the flu and was just laying on my couch, trying to watch TV. There was a Beavis & Butthead marathon on one of the channels. I set down the remote control and started really watching them. I got to laughing so hard, that I (seriously) laughed the flu out of my system, and I felt totally recovered the next day.

My favorite B & B episode was when the two hot chicks in a convertible had a flat tire and asked B&B if they could fix that flat tire. One of the guys (I forget which) put his mouth on the tire's valve stem and tried to blow air into the tire, like he was inflating a balloon. He got all red in the face. Then one of them tried to pull the wheel off the car without first removing the lug nuts. Hilarious stuff!

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

Jetlink wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:39 pm
And then you walked away shaking your head after it was over.
Can't say that ever happened to me even once. Always found them to be pretty funny, and sometimes even hilarious.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.