Train Location Updates

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Re: Train Location Updates

Unread post by Jetlink »

trnwatcher wrote:
~Z~ wrote:We'll give the CSX monthly train location updates a try for this month at least and see how it goes. Here's the new thread for CSX April: viewtopic.php?t=34900
I'm voicing my disapproval of this. I'll live with what ever the general consensus is but I've always liked the individual days. No trolling trough pages upon pages of stuff looking up something from a week or even a few days ago.

This ^^^^^^^
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

Jochs
Iron Horse Whisperer

Unread post by Jochs »

Jetlink wrote:
trnwatcher wrote:
~Z~ wrote:We'll give the CSX monthly train location updates a try for this month at least and see how it goes. Here's the new thread for CSX April: viewtopic.php?t=34900
I'm voicing my disapproval of this. I'll live with what ever the general consensus is but I've always liked the individual days. No trolling trough pages upon pages of stuff looking up something from a week or even a few days ago.

This ^^^^^^^
Jeff O.
Celebrating 11 years dial-up free!

(18:36:45) MagnumForce: Railfanning is way more fun when you stop caring about locomotives and signals
(19:11:29) cbehr91: I can't believe I'm +1ing Brent but +1

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

A quote from Beavis, end of discussion, all other ideas are invalid :lol:
Jochs wrote:Image
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...