Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:57 am
Would you rather see more frequent but smaller trains or less frequent huge trains?
It is a tough question for me, but I would probably go with the more frequent small trains, but they have to be freight trains because passenger trains are not really trains.

Would you rather your GF/Wife be proper or sassy?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 pm
Would you rather your GF/Wife be proper or sassy?

Properly sassy

Would you rather have a brand new car of but you have to have it covered in advertising for people/organizations you can't stand or just keep the status quo ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:34 pm
Would you rather have a brand new car of but you have to have it covered in advertising for people/organizations you can't stand or just keep the status quo ?
Status quo. Cars are not important to me.

Would you rather vacation in a RV or tents?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:02 am
Would you rather vacation in a RV or tents?

Recreational Vehicle

Would you rather have an unlimited pass to all Metroparks, State Parks of National Parks? You probably already have the first 2 :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:15 am
Would you rather have an unlimited pass to all Metroparks, State Parks of National Parks? You probably already have the first 2 :lol:
Yes, to all but I will pick the first because I use them most frequently.

Would you rather bike a path someplace very rural or urban?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Very rural is preferable. Now, urban was fun Wed night with a group of about 60 people riding through the streets of Grand Rapids though, but since that's not a typical ride, rural is preferred.

Would you rather drive 15 minutes into downtown to watch the city's firework show with tons of people, or watch a nice neighborhood display, never needing to leave your yard?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

~Z~ wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:55 am
Would you rather drive 15 minutes into downtown to watch the city's firework show with tons of people, or watch a nice neighborhood display, never needing to leave your yard?

I'd happily prefer a neighborhood display now. But the best fireworks displays I probably ever saw were the ones at the old Tiger Stadium after every Friday night game. Nothing like it. They threw caution to wind and had them exploding only about 50 feet above the stadium if that. Burning shards of explosives' would rain down on the crowd as they drunkingly cheered for more. Ya.

Would you prefer being able to have a boat load of money to give and donate as you choose or a check for $15K?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:55 pm
Would you prefer being able to have a boat load of money to give and donate as you choose or a check for $15K?
First. Is RailroadFan.com a charitable organization?

Would you rather have an epic hamster tunnel set-up or an amazing pond in your backyard with all the animals?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:06 am
Would you rather have an epic hamster tunnel set-up or an amazing pond in your backyard with all the animals?

The second for sure. Same as you I presume?

Would you rather go a month without a shower or 3 days without food?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:55 am
Would you rather go a month without a shower or 3 days without food?
The second

Would you rather wear pants with no pockets or pants with pockets all over the place?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:07 am
Would you rather wear pants with no pockets or pants with pockets all over the place?

No pockets.

Would you rather ride a trail through a forest or a trail that runs adjacent to an active railroad?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:57 pm
Would you rather ride a trail through a forest or a trail that runs adjacent to an active railroad?
I ride a lot in forests so I'll go with biking along an active rail line for a change

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:28 am

Forest.

Would you rather play Would you Rather or the new old Word Association Game?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:48 am
Would you rather play Would you Rather or the new old Word Association Game?
Would You Rather

Would you rather paddle board around a large white shark or where a large whale is breeching?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:24 am
Would you rather paddle board around a large white shark or where a large whale is breeching?

The whale would be more impressive and less scary

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:44 am
Both would take courage to be around, but I am with you and will go with the whale.

Would you rather take a poll to decide how a Super Long Thread should be played or just have everyone do whatever they want?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:28 pm
Would you rather take a poll to decide how a Super Long Thread should be played or just have everyone do whatever they want?

The second. This ain't a democracy

Would you rather try a $30k bottle of wine or a $30k bottle of cognac ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:32 am
Would you rather try a $30k bottle of wine or a $30k bottle of cognac?
Neither interest me but I'll go with cognac since I have never tried it.

Would you rather have a single meal at an exclusive five-star restaurant or five meals at an all you can eat place?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:40 pm
Would you rather have a single meal at an exclusive five-star restaurant or five meals at an all you can eat place?

5 meals because I know I would not be impressed with the 5 star restaurant.

Would you rather be the first on an airplane or the very last just before it takes off?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:35 am
Would you rather be the first on an airplane or the very last just before it takes off?
Will I win the Most Humble Man award if I go on last?

Would you rather go to a church service with just a few people or a standing room only crowd?