Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:24 pm
Would you rather give up bubble baths but have an amazing power shower or be able to have bubble baths but your shower just be a trickle of water?

Power shower

Would you rather only listen to Country Music or Big Band Swing music?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:47 am
Would you rather only listen to Country Music or Big Band Swing music?
Country. If you play it backwards you get your girl back, your dog comes home and you still drink beer.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows off or shave half your hair off?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:17 am
Would you rather shave your eyebrows off or shave half your hair off?

Eyebrows 8)

Would you rather be a health 75 or a very unhealthily 25 year old?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:28 am
Would you rather be a health 75 or a very unhealthily 25 year old?
75, I bike and play pickleball with people in that age range and they are doing fine.

Would you rather eat a a bug or a worm?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:29 pm
Would you rather eat a a bug or a worm?

Worms

Would you rather visit every country in the world or every county in every US state?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:05 am
Would you rather visit every country in the world or every county in every US state?
I think every county in the US because I can drive. I don't like airline flights longer than two hours.

Would you pour maple syrup or coat strawberry jam on all your food?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:01 pm
Would you pour maple syrup or coat strawberry jam on all your food?
Maple Syrup. Like ever American and Canadian would.

Would you rather only eat raw unprocessed foods for the rest of your life or just canned foods prepared any way you want?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:17 am
Would you rather only eat raw unprocessed foods for the rest of your life or just canned foods prepared any way you want?
Since it’s for the rest of my life I’ll go with the first. I’ll live until I’m 120 but won’t enjoy eating much.

Would you rather wear pink Ugg boots or pink Crocs as your only shoe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:20 am
Would you rather wear pink Ugg boots or pink Crocs as your only shoe?

Crocs

Would you rather have a heightened sense of smell or a sense of hearing ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:06 pm
Would you rather have a heightened sense of smell or a sense of hearing ?
I think hearing even though it has some negatives as every husband would understand

If you were going to live inside a Disney film, would you rather live as Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Oh we understand
AARR wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:02 am
If you were going to live inside a Disney film, would you rather live as Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse?
Mouse. At least I would have some pants.

Would you rather have shoes that are too tight, a belt that is too tight or a neck tie that is too tight?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:28 am
Would you rather have shoes that are too tight, a belt that is too tight or a neck tie that is too tight?
I think the belt, I can suck in my gut for a long time. :lol:

Would you rather have ear hair that never stops growing, or nose hair that never stops growing?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:22 am
Would you rather have ear hair that never stops growing, or nose hair that never stops growing?

Nose hair

Would you rather fly with JetLink or ride in the cab of a train with one of the engineers on this board?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 am
Would you rather fly with JetLink or ride in the cab of a train with one of the engineers on this board?
Flying with Jetlink would be interesting because he can inform me about a lot of things. Ditto for riding in the cab with an engineer from this board but I have more opportunities to ride in a train than fly with a professional licensed pilot.

Same question.

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:21 am
Same question.

Jetlink!

Would you rather watch your favorite movie in an IMAX theater by yourself or at home on a 25 inch TV with friends?
Remember when 25 inches was considered a big TV?????

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:51 am
Would you rather watch your favorite movie in an IMAX theater by yourself or at home on a 25 inch TV with friends? Remember when 25 inches was considered a big TV?????
Probably the IMAX. Jurassic Park is sooooo much better on the big screen.

Would you rather all your dreams play out in real time on Snapchat, or all of your most embarrassing moments go viral on TikTok?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:36 am
Would you rather all your dreams play out in real time on Snapchat, or all of your most embarrassing moments go viral on TikTok?

I guess the first?

Would you rather travel the Alaskan Highway or Route 66 (What's left of it) from Chicago to LA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am
Would you rather travel the Alaskan Highway or Route 66 (What's left of it) from Chicago to LA?
I think Alaska. There is a chance I might see Bigfoot, right?

Would you rather chew with your mouth open for the rest of your life, or always put your phone calls on speaker on public transport? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am
Would you rather chew with your mouth open for the rest of your life, or always put your phone calls on speaker on public transport? :lol:

Would you rather jog in Army boots or shoeless?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am
Would you rather jog in Army boots or shoeless?
Uugh, army boots.

Would you rather have to wear stilettos to bed or have to wear slippers wherever you go?