Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:52 am
Would you rather be a Moderator at RailRoadFan.com during a political fight or just an occasional poster in the relevant railroad threads :lol:

Since I do neither, either one would be nice :lol:

Would you rather have strong legs and a weak up body, or strong upper body and weak legs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am
Would you rather have strong legs and a weak up body, or strong upper body and weak legs?
The first. It has worked well for me 8) .

Would you rather look weak but be a great athlete or look strong but be uncoordinated?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:08 pm
Would you rather look weak but be a great athlete or look strong but be uncoordinated?
I guess the first :(

Would you rather have your dream railroad job or keep your current job but be best friends with the guy, or girl :lol: that has your dream railroad job ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:49 am
Would you rather have your dream railroad job or keep your current job but be best friends with the guy, or girl :lol: that has your dream railroad job ?
Sounds like a win - win 8) . I'll go with the first.

Would you rather be a CEO or their assistant in any type of organization of your choosing?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:21 am
Would you rather be a CEO or their assistant in any type of organization of your choosing?

CEO with titanium nick nacks

Would you rather live in West Michigan, Up North Michigan, The UP or were you currently live?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:50 am
Would you rather live in West Michigan, Up North Michigan, The UP or were you currently live?
Me, UP. Mrs. AARR, where we currently live. That's called compromise in our family :lol: :oops: .

Would you rather build an epic tree house or epic pool?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Ahhh yes compromise
AARR wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:02 am

Pool I think

Would you rather have it rain hard for 2 days or snow hard for 12 hours ?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Unread post by David Collins »

Michael wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:32 am
Ahhh yes compromise
AARR wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:02 am

Pool I think

Would you rather have it rain hard for 2 days or snow hard for 12 hours ?
Snow hard! #SnowDay

Would you rather be able to see CSX Trains on ATCS or have a scanner that can pick up communications from another state?
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

David Collins wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:01 pm
Would you rather be able to see CSX Trains on ATCS or have a scanner that can pick up communications from another state?
See CSX trains I think

Would you rather sit in a great spot for watching trains or chase any train with a drone but without being within eyesight of the trains?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:50 am
Would you rather sit in a great spot for watching trains or chase any train with a drone but without being within eyesight of the trains?

I do love drone footage but I'd prefer sitting and watching

Would you rather have an all access pass to the AA railroad operation for a day or the same for CSX for a week?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Michael wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:32 am
AARR wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:50 am

I do love drone footage but I'd prefer sitting and watching

Would you rather have an all access pass to the AA railroad operation for a day or the same for CSX for a week?
CSX for sure, I'm not a fan of the AARR (sorry AARR)

Would you rather have the lions go to the super bowl and win it or go 0-17 just for the laughs

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

David Collins wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:15 am
Would you rather have the lions go to the super bowl and win it or go 0-17 just for the laughs
Super Bowl! 8)

Would you rather get one big snow storm in October but otherwise have have mild weather or damp and dreary the whole month?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 am
Would you rather get one big snow storm in October but otherwise have have mild weather or damp and dreary the whole month?

One storm. It will melt

Would you rather travel elsewhere for winters or just live somewhere else all year?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:20 am
Would you rather travel elsewhere for winters or just live somewhere else all year?
I like being near my family so I'd rather just stay here all year but that's not an option so I'll travel just for winters

Would you rather hunt with a professional guide but far out in the wild with no comforts within 50 miles or hunt on State Park grounds by yourself?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

AARR wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:42 am
Michael wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:20 am
I like being near my family so I'd rather just stay here all year but that's not an option so I'll travel just for winters

Would you rather hunt with a professional guide but far out in the wild with no comforts within 50 miles or hunt on State Park grounds by yourself?
I've never hunted but I guess take the 1st...?

Would you rather be able to see a heritage unit of your choice every day for the rest of your life or get a chance to sit in the cab and blow the horn on said heritage unit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

David Collins wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:46 am
Would you rather be able to see a heritage unit of your choice every day for the rest of your life or get a chance to sit in the cab and blow the horn on said heritage unit?
The first would be pretty cool. I haven't seen any of the CN heritage units on the Mt. Clemens or Holly Subs yet.

Would you rather railfan in Detroit or Toledo?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:01 am

Toledo for a change of pace

Would you rather railfan a "busy" shortline or a very busy class I railroad?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Michael wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:20 pm
AARR wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:01 am

Toledo for a change of pace

Would you rather railfan a "busy" shortline or a very busy class I railroad?
Class 1, I have such BAD LUCK with shortlines

Would you rather have your dream job but get paid very little or have a job you hate but make tons of money?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

David Collins wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:16 pm
Would you rather have your dream job but get paid very little or have a job you hate but make tons of money?
When I had a young family the 2nd, now that my kids are grown and on their own the 1st 8)

Would you rather live next to a busy railroad but have little time to railfan or a little used railroad but have lot's of time to railfan?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:52 am
Would you rather live next to a busy railroad but have little time to railfan or a little used railroad but have lot's of time to railfan?

The second

Would you rather were no shoes or really tight fitting shoes?