Michigan Railroad Club

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
KenB
Railroadfan...fan

Michigan Railroad Club

Unread post by KenB »

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 is the date for the next Michigan Railroad Club meeting. Program by Jim Roland from Maryland, "After the Hot Side Died". It deals with the systematic demise of Bethlehem Steel's Bethlehem, PA plant.
Meeting held at the Radcliff Center, 1751 Radcliff st. Garden City, Mich. Meeting starts at 1900, ends at 2050 (Have to be out of the building by 2100.
ALL are most welcome! Looking for programs for 2024. Won't you share your material?

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Re: Michigan Railroad Club

Unread post by David Collins »

KenB wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:51 am
Wednesday, July 05, 2023 is the date for the next Michigan Railroad Club meeting. Program by Jim Roland from Maryland, "After the Hot Side Died". It deals with the systematic demise of Bethlehem Steel's Bethlehem, PA plant.
Meeting held at the Radcliff Center, 1751 Radcliff st. Garden City, Mich. Meeting starts at 1900, ends at 2050 (Have to be out of the building by 2100.
ALL are most welcome! Looking for programs for 2024. Won't you share your material?
If I were to do a presentation sometime, could I do it virtually? I’m heading off to college this summer but I’d really like to do a presentation on like drone photography or modern day railfanning.
Ferris State University’s Train Guy

Youtube: Michigan Railfan Films

Flickr: David R. Collins

SC: daveeed1k

KenB
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Michigan Railroad Club

Unread post by KenB »

Hi David:

Would love to have you do a presentation modern day railfanning but we do not have the capibility to do it virtually. I do have plenty of open dates for 2024. If you live far away, April, May or June would still get you home before dark. Let me know.