Railfan Landon Livestream

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

Railfan Landon Livestream

Unread post by Landoncsx »

Does any want to Join my Railfanning Livestream on Youtube on my Channel Railfan Landon because i thinking of doing a livestream on youtube for Railfannning and have questions for Railfanners and more. I hope everyone can join on November 1st 2022. here is a link to my Youtube Channel if anyone was curious. it starts at 7:00 PM November 1st 2022.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJM1v ... oiw/videos

here is the link to my Livestream November 1st 2022. hope to see all Railfanners their see you in November 1st 2022.
here is the link https://youtu.be/FQzRahb4nco

Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

Railfan day hosted by Railfan Landon

Hi it is Railfan Landon here to tell you about my Railfanning Livestream with a friend and more on October 15,2022 and I was look for any more Railfanners to come to Holland Michigan at the New walk way with the BPW power plant in Holland Michigan so if you are available Saturday the h 15th 2022.hope to see you there Railfan Landon out and hope to see Trains to catch we will have to reschedule the train meeting to later in afternoon to see if there is any train coming

GRHC
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Railfan Landon Livestream on 11/1/22

Unread post by GRHC »

Hey Landon here’s an idea for your Railfan livestream. Maybe you could invite SD80MAC (RailRoadFan.com board member accomplished railroad photographer as well as an engineer for the Hamilton Northwestern) to be your special guest for a Q&A session. 🙂

MQT1223
O Scale Railfanner

Unread post by MQT1223 »

GR H & C wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:15 pm
Hey Landon here’s an idea for your Railfan livestream. Maybe you could invite SD80MAC (RailRoadFan.com board member accomplished railroad photographer as well as an engineer for the Hamilton Northwestern) to be your special guest for a Q&A session. 🙂
Better yet how about the father/son duo of Ken and Robert Borg? Ken has been railfanning since the PM was a thing, and boy does he have stories to tell.
1223 OUT! President and Founder of the Buck Creek Central, the Rolling River Route! (2012-2017) President and Founder of the Lamberton Valley Railroad, The Tin Plate Road! Proudly railfanning with Asperger's since 1996. :)

Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

railfanners welcome on Railfan Landon Livestream

I am inviting SD80mac and the guy who runs the Hamilton Northwestern Railroad if you are not busy i would like you to Join me as a Special Guest on my Youtube Livestream on my Channel Railfan Landon. hope to see you all you railfanners their Railfan Landon out!

GRHC
Railroadfan...fan

Re: railfanners welcome on Railfan Landon Livestream

Unread post by GRHC »

Landoncsx wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:22 pm
I am inviting SD80mac and the guy who runs the Hamilton Northwestern Railroad if you are not busy i would like you to Join me as a Special Guest on my Youtube Livestream on my Channel Railfan Landon. hope to see you all you railfanners their Railfan Landon out!

If you could get SD80MAC to join you that that would be awesome.

Another suggestion for the future would be Z the founder and owner of RailRoadFan.com and railroad photographer.

kd_1014
Mike

Unread post by kd_1014 »

Railfan Landon can I join

Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

Yes I don't mind if you Join my Youtube Livestream on November 1st 2022.

Andy24
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Andy24 »

Honestly, I might hop onto the livestream too! Most active Railfanner in the Grandville area lol. I believe I was spotted by several other railfans in the area 😂. I am Andy’s Train and Rail Productions on YouTube.
Average railfan reporter on Grand Rapids Sub, Plymouth Sub, and Area Short Lines Railroads.

Follow my channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/@ATARP24

Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

i don't mind if Andy's Train and Rail Production Joins my Livestream on November 1st 2022

Schteinkuh
Railcam Terrorizer

Unread post by Schteinkuh »

Hi Landon, I would be more than happy to join your next livestream. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out. :D
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

24 hours. I cant wait

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

This might turn out to be THE event of the season!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

Talk
Keeps Talking

Unread post by Talk »

J T wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:30 pm
This might turn out to be THE event of the season!
we are expecting view counts to be in the THOUSANDS

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Oh poop, was working in my garage, logged into the stream, says it's already finished.
I tried to access the livestream, and it says that the video is private. Did you actually have a livestream, or did the video get set to private so no one can view it?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

J T
Hates Supper

Unread post by J T »

I FORGOT.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimthias/
GRHC - you know every night I can imagine he is in front of his computer screen sitting in his underwear swearing profusely and drinking Blatz beer combing the RailRoadFan website for grammatical errors.

David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

Unread post by David Collins »

~Z~ wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:41 pm
I tried to access the livestream, and it says that the video is private. Did you actually have a livestream, or did the video get set to private so no one can view it?
Two things here:

A. There's some stupid rule on YouTube that you can't stream with the number of subscribers Landon has (233), and I can't either (I have 336). He most likely did it through a 3rd party source, which means that...

2. ...he may not be able to save the streams as videos, since it's a 3rd party hosting service and is probably not affiliated with YouTube. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

YouTube long ago learned to make sure people are halfway involved with the platform before giving people access to all permissions, including streaming, long videos and monetization.
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

LansingRailFan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by LansingRailFan »

I was snowed out of my mind so I missed the livestream how was it

Landoncsx
Railroadfan...fan

good livestream thanks for asking.