Cause of Grand Ledge freight house fire?

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
fmilhaupt
Railroadfan...fan

Cause of Grand Ledge freight house fire?

Unread post by fmilhaupt »

I've dug around a bit in the usual fairly obvious places, but I have not seen any report identifying the cause of the Grand Ledge freight house fire last year.

I'm putting together a brief article on it as I try to get recent-ish news caught up in PM TRACKS, but I'm missing this rather important piece of the puzzle. While there was coverage of the building while it was in flames, there was absolutely no follow-up reporting on the cause in any of what-passes-for-journalism in this state. There doesn't appear to be any online information from the City of Grand Ledge, either.

Does anyone have information they'd be willing to share on the cause of the fire?

Thanks!
-Fritz Milhaupt

Tim
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Cause of Grand Ledge freight house fire?

Unread post by Tim »

Perhaps call the fire department directly
(517) 627-1157

LansingRailFan
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Cause of Grand Ledge freight house fire?

Unread post by LansingRailFan »

fmilhaupt wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:56 pm
I've dug around a bit in the usual fairly obvious places, but I have not seen any report identifying the cause of the Grand Ledge freight house fire last year.

I'm putting together a brief article on it as I try to get recent-ish news caught up in PM TRACKS, but I'm missing this rather important piece of the puzzle. While there was coverage of the building while it was in flames, there was absolutely no follow-up reporting on the cause in any of what-passes-for-journalism in this state. There doesn't appear to be any online information from the City of Grand Ledge, either.

Does anyone have information they'd be willing to share on the cause of the fire?

Thanks!
If you go to Grand Ledge might I suggest Cugino’s for lunch?