PO&N Activity

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

PO&N Activity

Unread post by AARR »

From the other board h[url]ttps://members4.boardhost.com/OtherMichRRs/msg/1619532074.html[/url]
Posted by Alex on 4/27/2021, 10:01 am
Just wondering if there's any MOW activity on the PO&N. The weeds gotta be out of control.

I know the crossing at Silver Bell is paved over, and there's a deadhead at Collier Road.

I did talk w/ a CN Operations person a year ago or so, and he indicated that as long as the factor is there, CN will be there too. Your thoughts anyone?
Bolyard lumber transload seems to be receiving mostly 1 but sometimes 2 cars per week since January

Pontiac Metal Stamping is getting switched several times a week up from once a week. Usually just a single box car each switch.

The scrap metal yard seems to get switched once a week usually 1-2 cars each time. But I wonder if I'm missing switching activity because they usually have 8-12 cars inside the property on their various spurs.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Steve B
Railroadfan...fan

Re: PO&N Activity

Unread post by Steve B »

North of Collier Rd. the line sleeps. If plant output levels again interest CN, maybe it will awaken.