Rail Mileage Bad Axe to Croswell.

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Michigan.
railnut0571
Railroadfan...fan

Rail Mileage Bad Axe to Croswell.

Unread post by railnut0571 »

Does asnyone know the rail mileage from Bad Axe to Croswell. I want to figure out approx how long it takes the train to get there on a non stop straight run there. There were doing about 30 to
35 today on the way to Crowell when i was beside them on that road south of carsonville.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Rail Mileage Bad Axe to Croswell.

Unread post by AARR »

Around 30-40. I will look it up later.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

railnut0571
Railroadfan...fan

I tried to count it aprox using google earth, and I am coming up with rite about 40 miles. So i figure it would take them rite about 1 hour and 40 minutes to get there or so on a non stop run. darn thats alot shorter than i thought.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

43 Miles
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

railnut0571
Railroadfan...fan

Thanks AARR. Wow I forgot the Michigan Railroad Message Board has those timetables on their site for rail milaege. Nice.