CSX I025

Anything pertaining to railfanning in Illinois.
CM44AC
Railroadfan...fan

CSX I025

Unread post by CM44AC »

Hello, I025 has been frequently running with autoracks on the head end for around a month or so.

Can anyone confirm if the train is leaving Chicago with the racks, or are the racks being picked up somewhere along the route, such as in Indiana?

Thanks!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: CSX I025

Unread post by ~Z~ »

CM44AC wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:40 am
Hello, I025 has been frequently running with autoracks on the head end for around a month or so.

Can anyone confirm if the train is leaving Chicago with the racks, or are the racks being picked up somewhere along the route, such as in Indiana?

Thanks!
If possible, can you get a car number on any of the autoracks that you see and a date? That usually helps someone be able to more easily find out where that autorack was grabbed.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Typhoon
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Typhoon »

They leave Bedford Park with the racks. They are full of Teslas, the UP delivers them directly to Bedford Park.

CM44AC
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CM44AC »

Typhoon wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:52 pm
They leave Bedford Park with the racks. They are full of Teslas, the UP delivers them directly to Bedford Park.
Thank you so much, Typhoon! I had wondered whether or not these racks might have had something to do with CSX picking up Princeton, IN, Toyota business a few months back, but this is great news as well. Thanks again!