BREAKING: NS to stop intermodal ops on September 16th

News or chat about railroad info that pertains to the entire United States, another state, or country.
David Collins
Youtube Railfan Guru

BREAKING: NS to stop intermodal ops on September 16th

Unread post by David Collins »

I can't tell if this is just for a day or if it's until further notice, I hope Capitol Hill will notice this.
Attachments
20220911_192101.jpg

Typhoon
Railroadfan...fan

Re: BREAKING: NS to stop intermodal ops on September 16th

Unread post by Typhoon »

David Collins wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:23 pm
I can't tell if this is just for a day or if it's until further notice, I hope Capitol Hill will notice this.
They are preparing for a strike.

CSXBOY
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by CSXBOY »

Congress will do nothing until the mid terms are over… sleepy joe only cares about votes. It’s an election year and I’m surprised we are not in a recession quite yet. Railroad executives also did this to themselves by fooling around with a growing economy in the last few years. Here’s our result. Thanks shareholders, thanks greed, thanks sleepy joe, thanks congress. What the hell happened to our country?

DaveO
Read more, think more, post less

Unread post by DaveO »

People that buy into sound bytes and don't bother to fully understand what's happening is what happened to our country.
Basic story, if employees get more, executives get less.
The same executives that run a company that has problems running trains dependably.
The Security and Exchange Commission needs to pass a rule that prohibits company executives from serving on the their own Board of Directors.