Train Chase! NYS&W North Bound from Cortland & Some Rail Fans

Locomotive identification, railfan locations, frequency information, etc. can be found here.
afleetcommand
Railroadfan...fan

Train Chase! NYS&W North Bound from Cortland & Some Rail Fans

Unread post by afleetcommand »

Stumbled into this one while getting some chainsaw related parts & a repair job for the shop to keep me busy. Found out real quickly I wasn't the ONLY one following this train Saw a fellow videoing around Preble, and then two more right before Tully...and we got chatting. They allowed me to follow them up through Apulia and to Jamesville finally to "Rock Cut Road". Can't wait to see the photo's from Kristen D. & Peter B. ( CNY Railfan Productions is the one YouTube channel I could find, there is another if ANYONE can find the other links please post them! ) I enjoyed the company and turned out t be an excellent day. This is what I was able to shoot and edit, WITH a couple of"extra's" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IHzgm8j4F4

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Train Chase! NYS&W North Bound from Cortland & Some Rail Fans

Unread post by AARR »

NYS&W looks like it would be a nice short line to chase/fan
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...