Revision as of 19:21, 9 February 2020 by Ns3322
- AAR Reporting Marks - DC & DCRR.
- Official Website
Delray Connecting History
- AAR Reporting Marks - DC.
- Operates on Zug Island in Detroit.
- Owned and operated by Transtar, Inc., the railroad division of U.S. Steel.
- Operates 15.46 miles of mostly industrial trackage.
- Interchanges with the CN, NS, CSX, and Conrail Shared Assets.
- In addition to providing Great Lakes Works with a full service railroad switching operation, the Delray weighs cars, dumps cars at a rotary dumper, makes track repairs and repairs railroad cars at its facilities.
Delray Connecting Locomotives
Delray Connecting Customers
Back to Michigan Shortlines
Back to Shortlines