It's been fun, thank you all!

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)

It's been fun, thank you all!

Unread postby TC Man » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Goodbye! See ya! Having reached a crossroads, I'm heading down a new path, same job- new state more central in the country for my traveling. So, it's time to part ways with the group- I’ve learned a lot from all of you over the last several years. Good luck to the GLC in the TC area.
TC Man
Railroadfan...fan

Re: It's been fun, thank you all!

Unread postby Pixl » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Do you have internet where you are going, if so you can still tune in to the message board and comment on stuff. I will miss your sightings and reports. Good luck.
Pixl
Grand Traverse Dinner Train 1996

Unread postby Jeff L » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:46 pm

We embrace you and wish you nothing but the very best for you. :wink: You take care TC
Jeff L
(00:00:00) Jeff L: #1

Unread postby TC Man » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Jeff L wrote:We embrace you and wish you nothing but the very best for you. :wink: You take care TC

Thanks guys, relocating to the Denver area. So I'll not have any TC observations to report...been gping to Denver almost monthly for last fee years and as I covet east to Texas, west to California doing building inspections, I've been offered a package to move to a more central location with a major airport...and our officr there...
TC Man
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby trnwatcher » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 pm

There are many trains in Denver! Good luck on the move!
trnwatcher
My name ain't Steven

Unread postby GP30M4216 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 am

Good luck with your move and settling in. The restored Denver Union Station I'm told is quite a site to behold. I lived in Connecticut for 5 years and found I still would check this site from time to time to follow along and occasionally share trip reports and my knowledge even when far away. Distance don't matter!
GP30M4216
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:51 pm

TC Man, hope you stick around and post Denver observations. Is there a short line or two you could post about?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby J T » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:15 pm

TC Man wrote:
Thanks guys, relocating to the Denver area. So I'll not have any TC observations to report...been gping to Denver almost monthly for last fee years and as I covet east to Texas, west to California doing building inspections, I've been offered a package to move to a more central location with a major airport...and our officr there...

Lucky dog! My company's HQ is in Denver as well. I go there at least a couple of times a year and I love the Denver area. Wish I could move there as well, but alas, I'll always be stuck in Michigan.
J T
Hates Supper

Return to Chit Chat Babble Room