Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread postby AARR » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Bloomfield or Grosse Pointe?

Bloomfield, bigger yards and more nature 8)

Would you rather live in Detroit or Flint?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread postby Michael » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:22 pm

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in Detroit or Flint?

Detroit.....Better water?

Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread postby AARR » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Michael wrote:Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?

High rise...those stairs will be part of my fitness routine and the reason I can eat cheesecake everyday 8)

Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Previous

Return to Super Long Threads