Random Thoughts

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Random Thoughts

Unread post by AARR »

Why do some of the posters here choose avitars and monikors that don't match :? Like calling ones self BNSFGE4400ac but having an Avitar of a GT GP9r.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Why do some people act like they are moderators for the board rather than let Zack decide whats appropriate or not :?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

why is don so relevant?!?!?!

useless posts make Y@ happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bottom text.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

why is don so relevant?!?!?!
I earned the Most Irrelevant Post Award by posting irrelevant posts...not relevant ones :lol:

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

i think the shoutbox messages need to count as posts! BUT ONLY FOR Y@! 8)
Bottom text.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

i wish conrail would have had a "FAIL" train... too bad they didnt use either of those letter pairs.
Bottom text.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

When will government share in the pain? They are the only growth market in the US :x

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I wonder why more people don't have random thoughts :?

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

my thought for the day;

dont fall in love. ever.
Bottom text.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Does it seem to any one else that SD40's are being used on track that previously the railroads said they couldn't be used :?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

How can anyone get tired of participating at railroadfan.com?

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

im not.!
Bottom text.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

People get burnt out i guess.. anyone in particular that you know of Don?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

PATRICK!

lmfao dont bring him back
Bottom text.

TSB
peon

Unread post by TSB »

I think Don misses EMDAce.
5 years on college faculties
34 years working on railroads

RR is more fun

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

bring back EMDACeSteve just so we have somebody to be dicks to... come on, you know you wanna 8)
Bottom text.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

No one in particular, Zack. Just notice there's fewer or no posts from some people I'm used to seeing. People come and go but this remains a fun board to participate on :)

Mr. TSB was one of the people it seems I hadn't seen in a while :)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I miss the RF&P. Does anyone else?

GreatLakesRailfan
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by GreatLakesRailfan »

Don Simon wrote:No one in particular, Zack. Just notice there's fewer or no posts from some people I'm used to seeing. People come and go but this remains a fun board to participate on :)
Life happens away from the computer...and my personal relative lack of activity lately is a direct result of working too many hours, sleeping too little between shifts and taking too many trips to Michigan in a relatively short period of time. The cops don't like it very much when they catch you surfing railroadfan.com at 80mph, especially when you're the only one in the car. :oops:

And, like Zack said, people get burned out once in a while...but I think some of them come back with better insights and fresher perspectives than they had before they disappeared. Oh yeah...it's also getting to be that time of year when it's actually nice to get out of the "cave" and get some fresh air and soak up a bit of light that isn't brought to you by your local utility company.
~ Charles W.

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Don Simon wrote:I miss the RF&P. Does anyone else?
hmmm.... look down a little bit... :mrgreen:
Bottom text.