Folders

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Folders

Unread post by Scooterb »

Zack could you change the color of the folders to green or some other color for new post? I think it would make it alot easier to see.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Folders

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:Zack could you change the color of the folders to green or some other color for new post? I think it would make it alot easier to see.
Meaning instead of having it red? You want it to be the moderator green instead of admin red right? :)
Just having trouble seeing the red with grey background? I could do up a different color i guess... what do others think?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

ns8401
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by ns8401 »

Hmmm... It's a orange-bronze-red color on my screen but I'm not having any trouble seeing it although a darker color with a white outline might look interesting.
Celebrating Over 3800 Posts in HD
This updated Signature Brought To YOU By The One The Only MQT3001!
NS8401, Online, At Trackside And On Your Side

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

I dont care what color just so it is a complete different color than the red/orange folders that are old. new post in a topic would be a different color read post would still be the old color.