Canadian Section?

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Canadian Section?

Unread post by Racer »

Zack, I think seince we have a Lower Michigan, Upper Michigan, and an Other States Talk section shouldn't we have a "Canadian Talk" section about railfanning and info in neighboring Canada?
"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

cnw8835
Grain Train Fetish LOLZ

Unread post by cnw8835 »

Read the descriptions of the Upper Michigan and Ohter States section. Those should answer your questions.

Racer
Stops in Oncoming Traffic

Unread post by Racer »

cnw8835 wrote:Read the descriptions of the Upper Michigan and Ohter States section. Those should answer your questions.

"...and I was in the front and Matt grabbed and pulled my ears from behind me and made horsey sounds."

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I don't mind Canadian stuff on the Lower Michigan board :? . But whatever Zack decides is fine with me 8)
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

mikerm19
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by mikerm19 »

You could make it "Other Countries Talk" :)
Mike
http://www.mitrain.net Come see us!