Uploading Videos

Posts that don't fit in the other train categories. Off Subject Chit Chat I tell you. :)
Mr. Tops
Ferroequinologist

Uploading Videos

Unread post by Mr. Tops »

Alright, as some of you may have seen my failed attempt at posting videos on the Michigan Shortline message board, I was curious to know how to do it. What I did was sign up to a site that alllows free hosting of videos, but apparently, I am the only one who can watch them...unfortuneately. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Mr. Tops

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Uploading Videos

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Mr. Tops wrote:Alright, as some of you may have seen my failed attempt at posting videos on the Michigan Shortline message board, I was curious to know how to do it. What I did was sign up to a site that alllows free hosting of videos, but apparently, I am the only one who can watch them...unfortuneately. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Mr. Tops
well, BB sent me a video, and got that posted on my site. If you'd like, you can email it to me, and i'll get it posted. Do you not have much bandwith or room on your geocities account? I just got a free upgrade to 150 gigs of transfer and 3000 megs of storage, plenty to go around. email is webmaster@railroadfan.com
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

BB
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by BB »

Mr. Tops wrote:Alright, as some of you may have seen my failed attempt at posting videos on the Michigan Shortline message board, I was curious to know how to do it. What I did was sign up to a site that alllows free hosting of videos, but apparently, I am the only one who can watch them...unfortuneately. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Mr. Tops
I had problems like that too. I have a Streamload acount and I think if you don't have a subscription to it you can't share with others. Now I use a Charter account. Would like to see some video from 80 miles south of Manistee.

3000 megs of web space is a lot Zack and that was free!
MQT Rail pictures at [url=http://bbarch_railfan.rrpicturearchives.net/default.aspx]RRPictureArchives.NET[/url]
Brandon

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

BB wrote:

Mr. Tops
I had problems like that too. I have a Streamload acount and I think if you don't have a subscription to it you can't share with others. Now I use a Charter account. Would like to see some video from 80 miles south of Manistee.

3000 megs of web space is a lot Zack and that was free!
well, my 3000 megs aren't free, only about $8 a month for the domain and hosting space....just got a free upgrade from 1000 megs to 3000 megs. i was using about 750 megs....
on bandwith, went from 60 gigs of transfer to 150 gigs of transfer. am using around 8 gigs of transfer now, so more videos would be fine. Send whatever you'd like on over, and i'll let you know if i'm running low.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com