Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:12 am
Would you rather build an epic tree house or snow fort?
Tree house 8)

Would you rather camp in a very nice RV or stay in mediocre hotels?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:16 pm
Would you rather camp in a very nice RV or stay in mediocre hotels?

RV

Would you rather camp in a designated campground with bathrooms and other amenities or all on your own in the wilderness?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:53 am
Would you rather camp in a designated campground with bathrooms and other amenities or all on your own in the wilderness?
Me, the second, but with Mrs AARR it's the first.

Would you rather work away from home 6 months a year and make enough money to live a full year comfortably or work all year living paycheck to paycheck and get 2-weeks PTO?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:37 pm
Would you rather work away from home 6 months a year and make enough money to live a full year comfortably or work all year living paycheck to paycheck and get 2-weeks PTO?

I'll take the first is you are offering

Would you rather witness the finally spike being placed in the transcontinental railroad or witness the first train movement in Michigan?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am
Would you rather witness the finally spike being placed in the transcontinental railroad or witness the first train movement in Michigan?
The first train in MI but neither excite me :| . Now hiking abandoned ROW's in MI excites me 8) .

Would you rather have a model railroad in N, HO or O Scale?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:04 am

O scale. The bigger the better but I appreciate them all.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:01 pm
I model in HO but due to my eyesight if I started over I'd model in O :(

Would you rather eat a 1000 calories of your favorite donut or 1500 calories of your favorite cheesecake?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:23 am
Would you rather eat a 1000 calories of your favorite donut or 1500 calories of your favorite cheesecake?

1500 :!:

Would you rather build your own model modest train layout or admire someone else's grand layout?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:17 am
Would you rather build your own model modest train layout or admire someone else's grand layout?
The first and that's exactly what I'm doing 8)

Would you rather build your own model modest train layout (4x8) or admire someone else's grand layout?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:38 am
Would you rather build your own model modest train layout (4x8) or admire someone else's grand layout?

Honestly. I would rather admire someone else's grand layout or even a modest layout! :oops:

Would you rather have an unlimited budget for your model trains but very limited time to use it or a very limited budget and plenty of time to use it?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:08 pm
Would you rather have an unlimited budget for your model trains but very limited time to use it or a very limited budget and plenty of time to use it?
Both choices suck :lol: . I currently have limited money and time and it seems to match perfectly :lol: .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:44 pm

They do suck. I guess the first :lol:

Would you rather live in Canada or Mexico?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:28 pm
Would you rather live in Canada or Mexico?
Probably Canada because it's so close to home

Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 am
Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Skydive

Would you rather fish in a river, a lake or on the ocean?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:09 am
River, more to see while I'm not catching fish (which is usually what happens when I go fishing :lol: ) .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 am
The ocean. More variety of fish to not catch

Would you rather have your wish end up with you in jail, dying or just plain humiliated? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 am
Would you rather have your wish end up with you in jail, dying or just plain humiliated? :lol:
It's difficult to embarrass myself so let's go with that and see how low I can go :lol: :oops:

Would you rather operate an animal farm or small zoo?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:46 am
Would you rather operate an animal farm or small zoo?

Zoo and hire AARR to help

Would you rather keep you job and it security or take a big risk and change jobs with a potentially big reward?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:42 am
Would you rather keep you job and it security or take a big risk and change jobs with a potentially big reward?
At this stage in my career the first but 30 years ago the second

Would you rather be in a musical group that plays 80's cheesy rock and has fun or a polka band?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:11 am
Would you rather be in a musical group that plays 80's cheesy rock and has fun or a polka band?

80's band. When do we start!

Would you rather have lots of evergreen and pine trees in your yard or just one big maple?