Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:40 pm
Would you rather have your youthful good looks but be a pessimist or have your youthful optimism but look 10 years older than now?
I'd rather look older and be happy :D . Only recently have I started to look my age as most of my life I looked much older 8) .

Would you rather there be a benevolent king as your ruler or what we have now?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Would you rather there be a benevolent king as your ruler or what we have now?

I'll stick with what we have now and wait for the King of Kings :)

Would you rather be able to do the Jedi Mind trick on the weak minded or be as cool as your favorite TV persona ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:14 pm
Would you rather be able to do the Jedi Mind trick on the weak minded or be as cool as your favorite TV persona ?
That means I can do the Jedi Mind trick on myself :lol:

Would you rather live next to an abandoned mental health hospital or large cemetery?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 am
Would you rather live next to an abandoned mental health hospital or large cemetery?

Both sound ok but I'd prefer the cemetery

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:50 pm
Both are fine but I like reading the grave stones in cemeteries 8)

Would you rather appear with Mrs Michael on the Newlywed game or have her monitor your confession :lol: ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:03 am
Would you rather appear with Mrs Michael on the Newlywed game or have her monitor your confession :lol: ?

Monitoring my confession seems less humiliating

Would you rather have to chug 2 liters of water in 20 minutes or go all day without food and water?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:43 am
Would you rather have to chug 2 liters of water in 20 minutes or go all day without food and water?
I'll chug...ugh :shock:

Would you rather live the life of your most disliked politician or serve the sick in the most destitute city in the world?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:50 am
Would you rather live the life of your most disliked politician or serve the sick in the most destitute city in the world?

Serve the poor

Would you rather lousy plumbing in your house or lousy electrical wiring ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:42 pm
Would you rather lousy plumbing in your house or lousy electrical wiring ?
Plumbing, I might be able to fix it myself. With electrical wiring I have no chance.

Would you rather do it your self a roof or windows?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:15 pm
Would you rather do it your self a roof or windows?

Roof. With a lot of help :)

Would you rather be the driver or the passenger on a long drive?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:31 pm
Would you rather be the driver or the passenger on a long drive?
When I was younger the driver. But now the passenger and read books 8)

Would you rather be the driver or the passenger on a long trip with all 12 of your kids :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:37 pm
Would you rather be the driver or the passenger on a long trip with all 12 of your kids :lol:

I don't think we can fit that many but I'll be the bus driver :)

Would you rather work every waking minute 4 months of the year or your normal job 12 months of the year for the very same pay?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 am
Would you rather work every waking minute 4 months of the year or your normal job 12 months of the year for the very same pay?
12 Months I think although the hours are pretty close to the same either way

Would you rather forget all your passwords and have to look them up every time or your wedding anniversary one time? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:20 pm
Would you rather forget all your passwords and have to look them up every time or your wedding anniversary one time? :lol:

The latter.

Would you rather be handy with fixing cars or handing with fixing things around the house?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:14 pm
Would you rather be handy with fixing cars or handing with fixing things around the house?
Around the house for sure!

Would you rather forget your wedding anniversary one time or each one of your kids birthdays for a whole year?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:02 pm
Would you rather forget your wedding anniversary one time or each one of your kids birthdays for a whole year?

Still my wedding anniversary :)

Would you rather sit at your favorite railfanning location and not see or hear a single train or sit by your favorite fishing spot and not catch or even see a single fish?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:55 pm
Would you rather sit at your favorite railfanning location and not see or hear a single train or sit by your favorite fishing spot and not catch or even see a single fish?
Tough choice but I'll go with fishing spot because there will still be lots of other stuff too see 8)

Would you rather buy each one of your age-eligible kids a BB Gun or a trampoline for all of them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Would you rather buy each one of your age-eligible kids a BB Gun or a trampoline for all of them?

All the boys do have BB guns and we have a big trampoline but I wish I had a 22 rifle and property where we could shoot it :)

Would you rather have someone to mow your lawn for you for free or someone to do all your shoveling for free?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:48 pm
Would you rather have someone to mow your lawn for you for free or someone to do all your shoveling for free?
I prefer to do it myself and get the exercise :)

Would you rather take your family on a vacation to Disney or in a RV to a National Park?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:48 am
Would you rather take your family on a vacation to Disney or in a RV to a National Park?

National Park 8)

Would you rather change a flat tire on the Southfield Freeway in busy traffic where there is only a narrow shoulder in the summer or change a tire in the middle of nowhere in -20 degree weather in 2 feet of snow?