Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather your food always have too much salt or no salt at all?
I want to say no salt but I'm sure I'm eating food with salt in them I don't know about and wouldn't like them as much without :(

Would you rather eat meat plain or smothered with ketchup and mustard?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat meat plain or smothered with ketchup and mustard?

Plain 8)

Would you rather eat meat plain or smothered with ketchup and mustard?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat meat plain or smothered with ketchup and mustard?
Plain :|

Would you rather be a pole vaulter or run hurdles?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a pole vaulter or run hurdles?

Pole vaulter

Would you rather be able to make one round trip time travel or have super strength?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to make one round trip time travel or have super strength?
Super strength 8) . Have you seen what they eat! 10,000 calories a day of goodness :D .

Would you rather go 100 years back in time or 100 years ahead?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go 100 years back in time or 100 years ahead?

Back to the future

Would you rather have everyone be scared of you and avoid you or have everyone think you are a pushover?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have everyone be scared of you and avoid you or have everyone think you are a pushover?
:lol: I'll take my chances being a push over. Then they'll have to deal with Mrs. AARR and then they'll be very afraid :lol:

Would you rather have everyone be scared of you and avoid you or have everyone think you are a pushover?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have everyone be scared of you and avoid you or have everyone think you are a pushover?

Pushover I guess.

Would you rather wear really tight clothes or really loose clothes all the time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wear really tight clothes or really loose clothes all the time?
Loose clothes :!: 8)

Would you rather wear really tight clothes or really loose clothes all the time?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wear really tight clothes or really loose clothes all the time?

Loose

Would you rather be around someone you is always complaining or someone who is very lazy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be around someone you is always complaining or someone who is very lazy?
Lazy

Would you rather be around someone you is always complaining or someone who is very lazy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be around someone you is always complaining or someone who is very lazy?

Both wear me out let me tell you. I could talk about it all day but I'm too tired :lol:

Would you rather watch ads by Hollywood millionaires preaching to you from their mansions or listen to political hacks tell you what to think?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch ads by Hollywood millionaires preaching to you from their mansions or listen to political hacks tell you what to think?
No thank you :lol:

Would you rather canoe or kayak?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather canoe or kayak?

Canoeing down a lazy river

Would you rather visit New Zealand or Iceland?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit New Zealand or Iceland?
NZ...Two words...crocs and sharks 8)

Would you rather vacation in FL or CA?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather vacation in FL or CA?

Florida I think

Would you rather vacation in FL or CA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather vacation in FL or CA?
FL...one word...alligators 8)

Would you rather deal with flooding or earth quakes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather deal with flooding or earth quakes?

Flooding

Would you rather have a pilot's license or your CDL?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a pilot's license or your CDL?
Pilots license then I can appear on Airplane 3 :lol:

Would you rather fly a helicopter or small private plane?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather fly a helicopter or small private plane?

Chopper

Would you rather be a Navy Seal, Delta Forces, Special Forces, Green Beret or some stolen valor of your choice? :lol: