Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather listen to music from the 70's or 80's?
Tough question to answer. Disco from the 70's or long hair cheesey rock from the 80's :? . I like them both :lol: .

Would you rather be quarantined with your least favorite politician or least favorite inlaw?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be quarantined with your least favorite politician or least favorite inlaw?

Politician.....only one of us will be getting out :lol:

Would you rather have chills or fever?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

My money says you'll get out 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather be quarantined with your least favorite politician or least favorite inlaw? Politician.....only one of us will be getting out :lol:

It's been a long time since I had a fever but I often get chills after long bike rides in cold weather and I survive them so I'll go with chills since it's what I know :|

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have chills or fever?

Fever. Night Fever 8)

Would you rather take care of people or be taken care of?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol: 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather have chills or fever? Fever. Night Fever 8)

I'd rather take care of people unless it's Mrs. AARR servicing me 8) :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take care of people or be taken care of?
If I am an being honest I would say the second for a change

Would you rather have a moderate infestation of tiny ants or a mild infestation of cockroaches?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a moderate infestation of tiny ants or a mild infestation of cockroaches?
I'd rather have ants, cockroaches unnerve me :shock: .

Would you rather have a giant hive of honey bees inside your garage or a small killer bee nest in the corner of your backyard?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a giant hive of honey bees inside your garage or a small killer bee nest in the corner of your backyard?

Giant hive 8)

Would you rather have a giant hive of honey bees inside your garage or a small killer bee nest in the corner of your backyard?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a giant hive of honey bees inside your garage or a small killer bee nest in the corner of your backyard?
Agree with you, giant hive. Killer bees can kill :shock: .

Would you rather have a moderate infestation of tiny ants or a mild infestation of cockroaches?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a moderate infestation of tiny ants or a mild infestation of cockroaches?

Ants. Definitely less creepy.

Would you rather be able to teleport by no control as to the location or be able to read minds but not be able to pick the person?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport by no control as to the location or be able to read minds but not be able to pick the person?
No to both. I need to be in control :lol: . Read minds I guess. Not controlling the location could be dangerous :shock: .

Would you rather be able to teleport by have no control as to the location or be able to read minds but not be able to pick the person?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to teleport by have no control as to the location or be able to read minds but not be able to pick the person?

Teleport

Would you rather never forget anything but never learn anything new or learn new things while forgetting older things?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather never forget anything but never learn anything new or learn new things while forgetting older things?
:lol: Sometimes you ask hypothetical questions that resemble me. I'll take the second one.

Would you rather never forget anything but never learn anything new or learn new things while forgetting older things?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never forget anything but never learn anything new or learn new things while forgetting older things?

I forgot. What was the question? :lol:
Agreed. Second one

Would you rather be called Donald or Donny? Let's face it. No one else is going to post here but us two chumps :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be called Donald or Donny? Let's face it. No one else is going to post here but us two chumps :lol:
:lol: Both are fine. Fr. Jerry at the Capuchins whom I've know for years still thinks my name is Dan. Our church's Pastoral Associate thinks my name is Ron. I don't correct them. :lol:

Would you rather keep your user name as Michael or create something cool like AARR

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather keep your user name as Michael or create something cool like AARR

Probably something cool like Ron or Dan :lol:
Maybe COVID19 8)

Would you rather ride the Vomit Comet and be "weighless" for about 25 seconds at a time or fly a private jet (gulfstream) on your next vacation?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather ride the Vomit Comet and be "weighless" for about 25 seconds at a time or fly a private jet (gulfstream) on your next vacation?
I'll go with a safe private jet thank you :lol:

Would you rather each one of your kids get the pet of their choice (even the one who wants an elephant) or you get Coronavirus?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather each one of your kids get the pet of their choice (even the one who wants an elephant) or you get Coronavirus?

I'll take a touch of the Corona

Would you rather watch sports reruns of your choice or new games not of your choosing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch sports reruns of your choice or new games not of your choosing?
I'll watch the sports reruns of my choosing...the ones where we win...which in Detroit is slim pickings :lol:

Would you rather watch whatever your kids want or whatever Mrs. Michael wants? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch whatever your kids want or whatever Mrs. Michael wants? :lol:

The kids for sure. Definitely the lesser of 2 evils

Would you rather have a good cry or a good laugh? :cry: :lol: