Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to eat free at any restaurant but only before noon or eat at any restaurant half off any time?
LOL, as a teenager a group of us guys went to FL on the cheap. So to save money we would only eat once a day at an all you can eat place (I think it was a Wendy's Salad Bar) and eat till it hurts and then eat some more :lol: . But in my old age I'll go with half off anytime :D .

Would you rather be able to eat free at any restaurant but only before noon or eat at any restaurant half off any time?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to eat free at any restaurant but only before noon or eat at any restaurant half off any time?

Agreed. I usually don't even eat before noon :oops:

Would you rather have several heavy snows a month that quickly melt during sunny warm days or no snow but sub zero weather all winter?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have several heavy snows a month that quickly melt during sunny warm days or no snow but sub zero weather all winter?
I'll go with several heavy snows a month that quickly melt.

Would you rather have several heavy snows a month that quickly melt during sunny warm days or no snow but sub zero weather all winter?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have several heavy snows a month that quickly melt during sunny warm days or no snow but sub zero weather all winter?

I agree with the infallible albeit irrelevant teachings of AARR :D

Would you rather have superhuman strength until noon and then be lethargic until the next morning or have slightly above average strength all day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have superhuman strength until noon and then be lethargic until the next morning or have slightly above average strength all day?
Superhuman strength in the morning. I'm a morning person anyway :wink: 8) .

Would you rather be a morning, afternoon or midnight person?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a morning, afternoon or midnight person?

Morning

Would you rather your "meat" choices be limited to fish, chicken, pork, turkey or beef?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather your "meat" choices be limited to fish, chicken, pork, turkey or beef?
Beef...but the "adult" me will go with fish :|

Would you rather only eat fruits, grains, meat or vegetables?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only eat fruits, grains, meat or vegetables?

Vegetables. Probably the most variety. Ice cream is a vegetable right?

Would you rather live in a congested city of your choice or a rural place but not of your choosing ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a congested city of your choice or a rural place but not of your choosing ?
Rural but it's risky :|

Would you rather ice cream be a vegetable or cheesecake be a fruit :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather ice cream be a vegetable or cheesecake be a fruit :lol:

Vegetable 8)

Would you rather be forced to eat the very same meal of your choosing every day for the rest of your life or have all your meals picked for you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be forced to eat the very same meal of your choosing every day for the rest of your life or have all your meals picked for you?
The first I guess cause someone might pick some really crappy meals :o

Would you rather be constipated or have a severe sinus cold?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be constipated or have a severe sinus cold?

Constipated. Good excuse to stop eating so much

Would you rather be constipated or have a severe sinus cold?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be constipated or have a severe sinus cold?
Constipated :( I'll go jogging and it won't last long :wink: .

Would you rather drive an expensive sports car or own an expensive and fast boat?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive an expensive sports car or own an expensive and fast boat?

Sports car

Would you rather be seen as very kind or highly intelligent?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be seen as very kind or highly intelligent?
Good question! I think highly intelligent although intelligence doesn't seem highly valued these days :lol: .

Would you rather be seen as very kind or highly intelligent?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be seen as very kind or highly intelligent?

Kind. People will remember that long after they remember intelligence

Would you rather change a tire in deep snow and frigid temps wearing your best suit or sit in the car and wait 3 hours for AAA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather change a tire in deep snow and frigid temps wearing your best suit or sit in the car and wait 3 hours for AAA?
I'm still young enough that I'd do it myself but in 5 years I may change my mind :lol:

Would you rather change a tire in deep snow and frigid temps wearing your best suit or sit in the car and wait 3 hours for AAA?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather change a tire in deep snow and frigid temps wearing your best suit or sit in the car and wait 3 hours for AAA?

Change it myself 8)

Would you rather be able to have significant input on a popular TV series or a one time movie?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to have significant input on a popular TV series or a one time movie?
Popular TV series 8) . They'll think I'm relevant :lol: .

Would you rather be able to have significant input on a popular TV series or a one time movie?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to have significant input on a popular TV series or a one time movie?

TV Show

Would you rather have a house full of exotic animals but it smells or have a showroom house with no animals?