Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see every stretch of track removed in Michigan in the past 30 years replaced or just the tracks that were removed in the 70's and 80's ?
All of them! 8)

Would you rather be in charge of rebuilding abandoned ROW's and making them viable or be the GM of Canadian Nationals Great Lakes Region?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in charge of rebuilding abandoned ROW's and making them viable or be the GM of Canadian Nationals Great Lakes Region?

The first for the enjoyment the second for the money

Would you rather be in charge of rebuilding abandoned ROW's and making them viable or be the GM of Canadian Nationals Great Lakes Region?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in charge of rebuilding abandoned ROW's and making them viable or be the GM of Canadian Nationals Great Lakes Region?
The first. I hope I'm not evaluated on results :lol: .

Would you rather have high emotional intelligence or exceptional critical thinking intelligence?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have high emotional intelligence or exceptional critical thinking intelligence?

I don't have the critical thinking skills to make that decision and I get very emotional just thinking about it :lol:

Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, World Series, MLB All Star Game, Stanley Cup. NBA Championship or World Cup :roll: ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, World Series, MLB All Star Game, Stanley Cup. NBA Championship or World Cup :roll: ?
Super Bowl I guess for commercials (which are usually over-hyped and lame) but actually none of the above :| .

Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, World Series, MLB All Star Game, Stanley Cup. NBA Championship or World Cup?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, World Series, MLB All Star Game, Stanley Cup. NBA Championship or World Cup?

MLB All star game

Would you rather over eat, over drink, or over sleep?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather over eat, over drink, or over sleep?
Over eat cheesecake :lol: . Of course then it wouldn't be special anymore :( .

Would you rather watch trains at Fostoria or watch planes at an air show?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch trains at Fostoria or watch planes at an air show?

An air show because it is much less common

Would you rather see lots of trains but be freezing cold the entire time or see just 1/4 of the amount but be warm and comfortable?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see lots of trains but be freezing cold the entire time or see just 1/4 of the amount but be warm and comfortable?
Warm and comfortable. I've done both so trust me on this one :D .

Would you rather live someplace you dislike but like the local church or the other way around?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live someplace you dislike but like the local church or the other way around?

The other way around. I can drive to church :)

Would you rather major nose hair or major ear hair?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather major nose hair or major ear hair?
Ear hair I guess :lol:

Would you rather be the editor of a major newspaper or the President at a major publisher?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the editor of a major newspaper or the President at a major publisher?

Seems like the latter has more power but with corporate media they all take their marching orders from higher up

Would you rather not shower for 2 months or not exercise for a month?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather not shower for 2 months or not exercise for a month?
Mrs. AARR would make this decision for me. No exercise for a month :lol:

Would you rather be a limo driver or helicopter pilot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a limo driver or helicopter pilot?

Helicopter 8)

Would you rather be a zoo veterinarian or one that is just for domestic animals ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a zoo veterinarian or one that is just for domestic animals ?
Yes to the zoo animals! Although with my luck my first job will be to unconsitpate the elephants :lol: .

Would you rather own a small motel in a mid-sized city or cabins in a rural area?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather own a small motel in a mid-sized city or cabins in a rural area?

Cabins

Would you fly on Air Force 1 or Marine 1 ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you fly on Air Force 1 or Marine 1 ?
AF1 (I'm biased to the AF :) )

Would you rather ride in a large bomber like B1 or fighter plane like F15?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather ride in a large bomber like B1 or fighter plane like F15?

F-15

Would you rather get rid of Daylight Savings Time or double it to 2 hours?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get rid of Daylight Savings Time or double it to 2 hours?
There are pros and cons but if those are my options get rid of it :|

Would you rather get rid of Daylight Savings Time or double it to 2 hours?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get rid of Daylight Savings Time or double it to 2 hours?

Let's give the 2 hour DST a try

Would you rather be able to eat free at any restaurant but only before noon or eat at any restaurant half off any time?