Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather really loud or super quiet?
Super quiet

Would you rather have all your kids in the car and drive by a McDonald's or Chucky Cheese? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have all your kids in the car and drive by a McDonald's or Chucky Cheese? :lol:

Chuck E Cheese. Just in case we end up eating there.

Would you rather watch Curling or Bowling?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch Curling or Bowling?
You've outed me, I like them both :oops: . But I prefer bowling because I understand the rules 8) .

Would you rather have people dislike you but be nice to your face or like you but be indifferent to your face?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have people dislike you but be nice to your face or like you but be indifferent to your face?

I guess the first :? With friends like that who needs enemies

Would you rather have people dislike you but be nice to your face or like you but be indifferent to your face?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have people dislike you but be nice to your face or like you but be indifferent to your face?
The first. I'll accept a bunch of people faking to like me :lol:

Would you rather have cheesecake or pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have cheesecake or pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?

Cheese cake. Always.

Would you rather eat 3 plain pieces of cheesecake or just 1 piece of speciality cheesecake ? :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat 3 plain pieces of cheesecake or just 1 piece of specialty cheesecake ? :D
One piece of specialty cheesecake. At my age I prefer quality over quantity 8)

Would you prefer two normal kids or eight that resemble you and Mrs. Michael :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you prefer two normal kids or eight that resemble you and Mrs. Michael :lol:

I'll take what God gave me :D

Would you rather have pasty white albino skin or heavily suntanned leathery skin?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have pasty white albino skin or heavily suntanned leathery skin?
Heavily suntanned leathery skin is more practical for my outdoorsy life style 8)

Would you rather have pasty white albino skin or heavily suntanned leathery skin?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have pasty white albino skin or heavily suntanned leathery skin?

Leathery skin

Would you rather have a girly voice or man boobs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a girly voice or man boobs?
I guess man boobs :oops:

Would you rather have a girly voice or man boobs?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a girly voice or man boobs?

Man boobs

Would you rather have a big gut or a big butt?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a big gut or a big butt?
Big butt, don't women like men with big butts :lol:

Would you rather participate in a mud run or down hill sking?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather participate in a mud run or down hill sking?

Skiing

Would you rather participate in a mud run or down hill skiing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather participate in a mud run or down hill skiing?
I like them both but at my age skiing on the bunny hill is easier on my body :oops: :lol:

Would you rather be president or pope?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be president or pope?

Pope

Would you rather spend a 2 week vacation in a remote part of Canada in a cabin during the winter or just 2 days in the place of your choice?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a 2 week vacation in a remote part of Canada in a cabin during the winter or just 2 days in the place of your choice?
A two week vacation in a remote part of Canada would be high up on my list of choices 8)

Would you rather spend a week vacation with your whole family in Chicago or just 2 days alone in the place of your choice?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a week vacation with your whole family in Chicago or just 2 days alone in the place of your choice?

Probably Chicago because we have family there

Hey! I'm way down here. :D Would you rather jog alone in the Winter or with someone in the Summer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Hey! I'm way down here. :D Would you rather jog alone in the Winter or with someone in the Summer?
:lol: Jog alone in the winter. I prefer to exercise alone but occasionally will go with others so that I don't appear to anti-social :lol: . Like the RailroadFan.com bike rally.

Would you rather build a snow man with your family or have a friendly neighborhood snowball fight?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather build a snow man with your family or have a friendly neighborhood snowball fight?

Both :D

Would you rather eat a huge meal and then immediately go running 10 miles or run 10 miles after not eating for 2 days?