Q329 11/1/19

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Q329 11/1/19

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

Saw the lights were green for westbound Q329 in Brighton, so I went to the wooden bridge in Howell to wait for it. It arrived at 5:35pm:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Q329 11/1/19

Unread post by AARR »

Some of the aggregate cars are pretty full and others only about half. Whoever is loading them has to watch out for the individual cars load limit I guess.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

SD80MAC
Ingersoll's Mr. Michigan

Unread post by SD80MAC »

With all of the stone moving to GR and Lansing this year, one can't help but wonder how many stone trains we would've seen up here if stone still ran as separate trains. Oh well.
"Remember, 4 mph is a couple, 5's a collision!"
http://flickriver.com/photos/conrail680 ... teresting/

J3rsdm5
Speak softly and carry a big tripod

Unread post by J3rsdm5 »

Nice! Used to live in SL nearby, so had the opportunity to get that shot from the same angle about a year ago. Also AARR, after years of not understanding your signature I finally stumbled across that song. :D
"If it ain't all red, it ain't red at all"
Image JJRicks Studios

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

It was ~Z~'s suggestion :lol:
J3rsdm5 wrote:Also AARR, after years of not understanding your signature I finally stumbled across that song. :D
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Saturnalia
Authority on Cat

Unread post by Saturnalia »

AARR wrote:It was ~Z~'s suggestion :lol:
J3rsdm5 wrote:Also AARR, after years of not understanding your signature I finally stumbled across that song. :D
Wait that's based on a song, not just some random midnight and tipsy chatbox comment? :lol:
Thornapple River Rail Series - YouTube
Safety today is your investment for tomorrow

J3rsdm5
Speak softly and carry a big tripod

Unread post by J3rsdm5 »

Saturnalia wrote:
AARR wrote:It was ~Z~'s suggestion :lol:
Wait that's based on a song, not just some random midnight and tipsy chatbox comment? :lol:
Here ya go: :P https://youtu.be/7UEvKWxqGGw?t=47
"If it ain't all red, it ain't red at all"
Image JJRicks Studios