Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a great debater or a great just really funny?
I'd rather be a great debater even though I know a funny debater will be considered more legitimate by many because of their entertainment value

Would you rather be an emotional speaker or a logical one?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an emotional speaker or a logical one?

Similar reasoning is why I'll take emotional speaker

Would you rather early winter snow or late winter snow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather early winter snow or late winter snow?
Early snow and early spring...there's something about late winter snow that is depressing :(

Would you rather pay $1400 more for dentistry work but have it done right the first time or pay less but have to make multiple trips to fix mistakes?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather pay $1400 more for dentistry work but have it done right the first time or pay less but have to make multiple trips to fix mistakes?

The latter of course. :cry:

Would you rather spend a weekend learning basic survival skills or catching up on sleep?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a weekend learning basic survival skills or catching up on sleep?
I'd like to learn more basic survival skills 8) .

Would you rather spend a weekend learning basic survival skills or catching up on sleep?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a weekend learning basic survival skills or catching up on sleep?

For sure. Sounds much better than sleep 8)

Would you rather have subs from Subway, Jimmy John's, Tubbys, PENN Station or Firehouse Subs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have subs from Subway, Jimmy John's, Tubbys, PENN Station or Firehouse Subs?
I've only eaten at Subway and Firehouse. I liked both of them. But I'll go with Firehouse because Subway sued small restaurants over their Trade Marked "foot long" name. I hear PENN has great french-fries. If that's true I may change my mind 8) .

Would you rather have subs from Subway, Jimmy John's, Tubbys, PENN Station or Firehouse Subs?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have subs from Subway, Jimmy John's, Tubbys, PENN Station or Firehouse Subs?

Sadly, I've only eaten at the first 2 and I know there are many others not listed but I like Jimmy John's

Would you rather trade places right now with someone in Purgatory ensuring Heaven eventually or continue your life as is?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather trade places right now with someone in Purgatory ensuring Heaven eventually or continue your life as is?
The first

Would you rather go back to steam engines or have all railroad electrify?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back to steam engines or have all railroad electrify?

Electrified

Would you rather be attacked by one male deer with antlers or take your chances with 3 wolves?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be attacked by one male deer with antlers or take your chances with 3 wolves?
I'll take my chances with one deer. I've seen three wolves take down a moose so I wouldn't have a chance.

Would you rather encounter two coyotes or one cougar?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather encounter two coyotes or one cougar?

I've seen coyotes before and I don't think under normal circumstances they pose a threat but I've not seen a cougar so that sounds more exciting :D

Would you rather be spend a week with Amish people or real native American Indians?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be spend a week with Amish people or real native American Indians?
Amish. Less political.

Would you rather spend a week with President Trump or Pope Francis?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a week with President Trump or Pope Francis?

On one hand neither but on the other both :? but I'll go with Pope Francis and hope to find out what he really thinks/knows....
If you had said JP2 or Benedict than either for sure 8)

Would you rather spend a week with President Trump or Pope Francis?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a week with President Trump or Pope Francis?
Pope Francis I guess

Would you rather star in a realty show or sitcom?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather star in a realty show or sitcom?

"Reality"

Would you rather be a plumber or an electrician?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a plumber or an electrician?
Plumber, I understand water better than electricity :lol: .

Would you rather be a plumber or an electrician?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a plumber or an electrician?

Electrician seems less messy

Would you rather have a bum knee or a bum hip?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a bum knee or a bum hip?
Hip I think. People seem to improvise better with a hip injury vs. knee injury. I haven't injured either...yet :o :lol:

Would you rather have a back or shoulder injury?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a back or shoulder injury?

Left shoulder :)

Would you rather play chess or cards?