Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend the winter in a warm climate with people that dislike you or in a frigid climate with people that like you?
Warm climate, I'm an introvert 8) :lol: .

Would you rather spend the winter in a warm climate with people that dislike you or in a frigid climate with people that like you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend the winter in a warm climate with people that dislike you or in a frigid climate with people that like you?

I'm actually a member of an introverts club but I never go to the meetings.

Would you rather live off just Fruits for a week or just Vegetables?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live off just Fruits for a week or just Vegetables?
My taste buds vote for fruit but my brain says vegetables :lol: . Which one is a tomato :?

Would you rather lose electrical service or water?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose electrical service or water?

Probably water. I have some bottled

Would you rather lose electrical service or water? Although I know you mentioned you have a generator :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather lose electrical service or water? Although I know you mentioned you have a generator :D
With a generator and well water I'd rather lose electricity. I'll just have to suffer :lol: .

Would you rather cough for a day or have hiccups for three days?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather cough for a day or have hiccups for three days?

cough for a day

Would you rather play football at Ford Field or baseball at Tiger Stadium? ( I refuse to call it that other name)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather play football at Ford Field or baseball at Tiger Stadium? ( I refuse to call it that other name)
Baseball at Tiger Stadium. I "was" a decent baseball player many years ago :lol: . I also won a pitching contest at the new Tiger Stadium during the Pepsi Challenge in front of 40,000 fans 8) .

Would you rather play football at Ford Field or baseball at Tiger Stadium?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather play football at Ford Field or baseball at Tiger Stadium?

The second for sure

Would you rather have the occasional uncontrollable laughing or crying ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have the occasional uncontrollable laughing or crying ?
Laughing although it'll be embarrassing sometimes :lol:

Would you rather have the occasional uncontrollable laughing or crying ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have the occasional uncontrollable laughing or crying ?

Laughing :lol:

Would you rather take a 30 minute nap at work or be able to come to work 30 minutes late?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a 30 minute nap at work or be able to come to work 30 minutes late?
You had me at a nap 8)

Would you rather live with your in laws and have all your material needs met but they criticize you a lot or live in barely above the poverty line and have to worry about all your expenses but otherwise live in peace?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live with your in laws and have all your material needs met but they criticize you a lot or live in barely above the poverty line and have to worry about all your expenses but otherwise live in peace?

And you had me at whatever the second one was :lol:

Would you rather clean up after the 1 million person march for life or the much smaller number of people at the stand for death rally?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather clean up after the 1 million person march for life or the much smaller number of people at the stand for death rally?
Seriously, the 1 million person MFL because it's my experience they clean up after themselves 8)

Would you rather know when you're going to die but can't tell anyone or your spouse knows when you're going to die but they can't tell you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know when you're going to die but can't tell anyone or your spouse knows when you're going to die but they can't tell you?

The first

Would you rather know when you're going to die but can't tell anyone or your spouse knows when you're going to die but they can't tell you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather know when you're going to die but can't tell anyone or your spouse knows when you're going to die but they can't tell you?
The first too

Would you rather be able to read minds but suffer from painful monthly migraines by stressing over their issues or ignorant and insensitive to how anyone feels but be content?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to read minds but suffer from painful monthly migraines by stressing over their issues or ignorant and insensitive to how anyone feels but be content?

I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.
Probably the second

Would you rather be able to read minds but suffer from painful monthly migraines by stressing over their issues or ignorant and insensitive to how anyone feels but be content?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to read minds but suffer from painful monthly migraines by stressing over their issues or ignorant and insensitive to how anyone feels but be content?
I don't care and I'm getting a headache thing about it :lol: . The 2nd :wink: .

Would you rather be a speed reader or speed typer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a speed reader or speed typer?

Reader. I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said

Would you rather have no heat in the winter in your car or no air conditioning in your car during the summer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have no heat in the winter in your car or no air conditioning in your car during the summer?
I'd rather have no air conditioning in the summer. No heat in the winter is brutal!

Would you rather have no heat in the winter in your car or no air conditioning in your car during the summer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no heat in the winter in your car or no air conditioning in your car during the summer?

Agreed. No air. I'll roll the windows down

Would you rather be a great debater or a great just really funny?