Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have someone to clean for you or someone to cook for you ?
Clean 8)

Would you rather have someone to clean for you or someone to cook for you ?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have someone to clean for you or someone to cook for you ?

I can do both just fine but like you I would prefer to do the more enjoyable cooking and have someone else clean

Would you rather have Crispy Creme Doughnuts or Dunkin Donuts ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have Crispy Creme Doughnuts or Dunkin Donuts ?
I'm not sure what the difference is :lol: . I'll go with whichever has the most frosting 8) .

Would you rather have an Avon Doughnut (Pontiac) gourmet doughnut or a Cops and Donuts (Clare) doughnut?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an Avon Doughnut (Pontiac) gourmet doughnut or a Cops and Donuts (Clare) doughnut?

Gourmet doughnut sounds better :lol:

Would you rather be an Air Traffic Controller or work the counter at the Secretary of State?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an Air Traffic Controller or work the counter at the Secretary of State?
SoS although I know it won't be a happy job :(

Would you rather work as a ranger in a park where there are hardened poachers or as a railroad police stationed at Durand and have to ticket people crossing the tracks?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work as a ranger in a park where there are hardened poachers or as a railroad police stationed at Durand and have to ticket people crossing the tracks?

Park Ranger. I couldn't make the ticket quota

Would you smell horrible but look incredibly handsome or look pretty geeky but smell GREAT!

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you smell horrible but look incredibly handsome or look pretty geeky but smell GREAT!
I'd like to try being handsome for once. Trust me, the girls will complain but they'll still dig me 8) .

Would you rather be the Crocodile Hunter or Tarzan?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the Crocodile Hunter or Tarzan?

Meh, Tarzan

Would you rather be really loved or really hated by all who know you or have everyone be civil towards you but otherwise indifferent ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be really loved or really hated by all who know you or have everyone be civil towards you but otherwise indifferent ?
I'm ok with people faking to like me to my face but being indifferent :lol:

Would you rather have people be real to you or be fake?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have people be real to you or be fake?

Let keep it real

Would you rather spend a 3 day weekend vacation up north or a week on the ocean in Myrtle Beach, SC?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a 3 day weekend vacation up north or a week on the ocean in Myrtle Beach, SC?
I'll go for the week at MB. I could use a few extra days :) .

Would you rather spend a 3 days in Hawaii or 5 days in Alaska?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a 3 days in Hawaii or 5 days in Alaska?

Probably Hawaii

Would you rather spend a 3 days in Hawaii or 5 days in Alaska?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a 3 days in Hawaii or 5 days in Alaska?
5 days in Alaska, I'm catching me a polar bear :lol:

Would you rather be a good magician or good singer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a good magician or good singer?

Singer

Would you rather cool off in a crowded but relatively clean pool or alone in a somewhat dirty stagnant pond?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather cool off in a crowded but relatively clean pool or alone in a somewhat dirty stagnant pond?
Tough call, I'll go with clean crowded pool and meditate I'm alone in my happy place :lol:

Would you rather live in a crowded large city or with just your family and no support group (no internet either) in the wilderness?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a crowded large city or with just your family and no support group (no internet either) in the wilderness?

I'm not sure I could do the crowded city so.....

Would you rather host a cooking show or a painting show?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather host a cooking show or a painting show?
Painting, where we make no mistakes just happy accidents :lol:

Would you rather host a cooking show or a painting show?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather host a cooking show or a painting show?

I'm with you Bob :lol:

Would you rather listen to people arguing amongst themselves all day or listen to people's mild complaints directly to you all day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather listen to people arguing amongst themselves all day or listen to people's mild complaints directly to you all day?
I'd rather listen to people argue...I possess the skill to tune them out 8)

Would you rather work in an office where your co-workers speak in a foreign language to each other and you can't understand them or they argue with you about politics and religion but are unreasonable to talk with?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work in an office where your co-workers speak in a foreign language to each other and you can't understand them or they argue with you about politics and religion but are unreasonable to talk with?

The first for sure.

Would you rather make big money doing something unethical but totally legal or make just enough to get by but help others along the way?