Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to chew sugary gum all day or chew salty sunflower seeds all day?
I think the sunflower seeds would be less harmful but both would get old after an hour

Would you rather survive for a week in a rain forest or dessert that has some animal and plant life?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather survive for a week in a rain forest or dessert that has some animal and plant life?

I'll definitely take dessert :mrgreen:

Would you rather have abundant hair growing out of your nose or ears?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have abundant hair growing out of your nose or ears?
Only one of those would be an improvement for me :lol:

Would you rather go to Cedar Pointe or the Detroit Zoo?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go to Cedar Pointe or the Detroit Zoo?

Probably CP since I've not been there in so long

Would you rather go to Cedar Pointe or the Detroit Zoo?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go to Cedar Pointe or the Detroit Zoo?
Cedar Pointe, haven't been there is a very long time too.

Would you rather go to a funeral or wedding?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go to a funeral or wedding?

Funeral. Shorter :cry:

Would you rather have every second of your day micromanaged or be confined to a wheelchair and be "free"?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have every second of your day micromanaged or be confined to a wheelchair and be "free"?
Wheelchair and free. I'd figure out a way to still eat cheesecake :wink: .

Would you rather be good at something that is irrelevant but makes you feel good or something that is relevant but gives you no satisfaction?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be good at something that is irrelevant but makes you feel good or something that is relevant but gives you no satisfaction?

I guess the second since I already have the first

Would you rather vacation in Michigan or another state?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather vacation in Michigan or another state?
I'll go to MI's UP every time 8)

Would you rather vacation MI or FL?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather vacation MI or FL?

Michigan in the summer and Florida in the winter :lol:

Would you rather have a rabid bat enter your house daily at night or a mild to moderate cockroach infestation?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a rabid bat enter your house daily at night or a mild to moderate cockroach infestation?
I'll go with the rabid bat and get some practice swinging my baseball bat :lol:

Would you rather have a windowless house or a house with windows but insects can get inside?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a windowless house or a house with windows but insects can get inside?

I need my windows

Would you rather live in the worst part of Pontiac or the worst part of Detroit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in the worst part of Pontiac or the worst part of Detroit?
Pontiac I guess. Neither are a good option though :o .

Would you rather live in Grosse Pointe or Birmingham?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in Grosse Pointe or Birmingham?

Grosse Pointe. I've lived in Birmingham. Very unfriendly neighbors.

Would you rather be able to say whatever you want or quietly do whatever you want?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to say whatever you want or quietly do whatever you want?
Quietly do whatever I want. Like silently eat a pan of cookie dough cheesecake :lol: .

Would you rather be able to say whatever you want or quietly do whatever you want?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to say whatever you want or quietly do whatever you want?

Do whatever I want 8)

Would you rather be able to eat as much of whatever you want without any negative effects or never have to work again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to eat as much of whatever you want without any negative effects or never have to work again?
I like working so give me all the food I can eat 8)

Would you rather be able to eat as much of whatever you want without any negative effects or never have to work again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to eat as much of whatever you want without any negative effects or never have to work again?

Probably not having to work. Then I could do the work I wanted to do 8)

Would you rather be a lumberjack or a crab fisherman?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a lumberjack or a crab fisherman?
Lumberjack, deep water where I can't see the bottom gives me the heebeejeebees :shock:

Would you rather watch a show of scary clowns or walk alone by yourself a supposedly haunted house at night?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch a show of scary clowns or walk alone by yourself a supposedly haunted house at night?

Walk alone in the house

Would you rather have someone to clean for you or someone to cook for you ?