Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to select the DNC nominee for 2020 or the RNC nominee for 2020?
I could have fun with either one :twisted:

Would you rather manage a large farm or zoo?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather manage a large farm or zoo?

Zoo sounds fun. Farm sounds profitable so......

Would you rather "walk" 5 miles through a thick forest with trees falling all around you or get hit directly by a tornado and just be holding onto something?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather "walk" 5 miles through a thick forest with trees falling all around you or get hit directly by a tornado and just be holding onto something?
I've been in both (kinda sorta) and neither is fun it's hard to choose but I guess I'll go with tornado and holding on only because its shorter duration.

Would you rather "walk" 5 miles through a thick forest with trees falling all around you or get hit directly by a tornado and just be holding onto something?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I hope to hear the tornado story in person someday :)

AARR wrote:Would you rather "walk" 5 miles through a thick forest with trees falling all around you or get hit directly by a tornado and just be holding onto something?

I'll casually saunter through the forest and be fine 8)

Would you rather see everything upside down or hear everything backwards?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see everything upside down or hear everything backwards?
Both will give me a migraine :cry: . But I'll go with hearing stuff backwards because I'd like to practice my mock Swedish :lol: .

Would you rather always where black or white clothes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always where black or white clothes?

Would you rather have a beard a no mustache or a handle bar mustache only?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a beard a no mustache or a handle bar mustache only?
Beard I guess

Would you rather prove for a fact that aliens from other planets are real of bigfoot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather prove for a fact that aliens from other planets are real of bigfoot?

Neither exist but I will go with Aliens

Would you rather eat chocolate covered cockroaches or slightly undercooked rats?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat chocolate covered cockroaches or slightly undercooked rats?
Chocolate covered cockroaches. Hopefully there's more chocolate than cockroach :wink:

Would you rather be left or right handed?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be left or right handed?

Right

Would you rather be able to speak Spanish or speak Mandarin ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to speak Spanish or speak Mandarin ?
Spanish, but I'd really rather speak mock Swedish :lol:

Would you rather speak all languages fluently of be able to interrupt anyone's true motivations and be able to sway opinions in your favor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak all languages fluently of be able to interrupt anyone's true motivations and be able to sway opinions in your favor?

The second sound much more useful

Would you rather drink nothing but wine or beer for 3 days?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drink nothing but wine or beer for 3 days?
I'm in trouble either way cause I drink around a gallon of water a day so if all I drink is beer or wine I might be dead after a day :o

Would you rather eat only liver or turnips for three days?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat only liver or turnips for three days?

Turnips :( I'm guessing you will go for a livers perhaps with a glass of chianti :lol:

Would you rather disco dance or swing dance?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather disco dance or swing dance?
Disco :!: 8)

Would you rather listen to Sarah Brightman or Josh Groban?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather listen to Sarah Brightman or Josh Groban?

Surprise me. :wink:

Would you rather be an expert at Karate or Kung Fu?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an expert at Karate or Kung Fu?
Karate, in its current practice it's a combination of the two while Kung Fu is still traditionally practiced in its ancient Chinese form.

Would you rather be able to lie without anyone knowing or be able to tell when someone is lying to you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to lie without anyone knowing or be able to tell when someone is lying to you?

I have no need for lying (said the liar) so I will go with the second

Would you rather be able to fully expose any one hoax/scandal of your choice or be able to decide any one Supreme Court ruling? Or both in one shot :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to fully expose any one hoax/scandal of your choice or be able to decide any one Supreme Court ruling? Or both in one shot :D
I'll take the most powerful position in the land...Supreme Court rulings 8)

Would you rather be able to swim tirelessly for 100 miles or fly for 5 miles then need to rest for an hour?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: Would you rather be able to swim tirelessly for 100 miles or fly for 5 miles then need to rest for an hour?

Why swim when you can fly!

Would you rather have to chew sugary gum all day or chew salty sunflower seeds all day?