Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Bloomfield or Grosse Pointe?
Bloomfield, bigger yards and more nature 8)

Would you rather live in Detroit or Flint?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in Detroit or Flint?

Detroit.....Better water?

Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?
High rise...those stairs will be part of my fitness routine and the reason I can eat cheesecake everyday 8)

Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live on the top of a high rise building with no elevator or the basement of this building with no windows?

I like your plan.

Would you rather have a second home or a motor home?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a second home or a motor home?
2nd home I guess

Would you rather walk for 6 hours or ride a bike for 6 hours?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: Would you rather walk for 6 hours or ride a bike for 6 hours?

Bike ride.....mostly down hill :)

Would you rather live in Michigan or Ohio?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Michigan or Ohio?
Michigan...better nature :)

Would you rather live in a tree house or boat house?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a tree house or boat house?

Boat house sounds cool 8)

Would you rather live in a tree house or boat house?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a tree house or boat house?
Tree house, we can take turns staying at each others house and enjoy both 8) .

I wish to work in an honorable profession

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Sounds good!
AARR wrote:I wish to work in an honorable profession

Granted. You give up your political career and use the huge payout to open a gym for railfans...... Man do we need it!

Would you rather be be an epert a one thing of your choosing or know a little bit about everything?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be be an epert a one thing of your choosing or know a little bit about everything?
I think I'd like to be an expert on one thing...MRS AARR's mood swings :lol:

Would you rather be a Ghost Buster or a Witch Hunter?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be a Ghost Buster or a Witch Hunter?

Who you gonna call? 8)

Would you rather do a Columbia River tour or a Great Lakes tour?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather do a Columbia River tour or a Great Lakes tour?
Great Lakes. Although neither is safe from drug lords :lol:

Would you rather visit Mackinaw Island or Traverse City?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Actually, I meant the Columbia River in Washington State but point taken :lol:

AARR wrote:Would you rather visit Mackinaw Island or Traverse City?

TC. Nothing on Mackinaw for me

Would you rather be a kids camp counselor or prison counselor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a kids camp counselor or prison counselor?
Prison counselor...kids frighten me :lol:

Would you rather go biking with AARR and RRFan.com Sunday or be thought of as a girly man :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go biking with AARR and RRFan.com Sunday or be thought of as a girly man :lol:

That is going to be the case either way :lol:

Would you rather work at an oil change place or a dishwasher at a fast food place?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work at an oil change place or a dishwasher at a fast food place?
I'll go with the new and exciting world of oil change place because I've already done the dishwasher thing in my youth.

Would you rather be a waiter in an upscale restaurant where the patrons are rude but excellent tippers or a hometown family restaurant where the patrons are friendly but only moderate tippers?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a waiter in an upscale restaurant where the patrons are rude but excellent tippers or a hometown family restaurant where the patrons are friendly but only moderate tippers?

That's a good one AARR but an easy one for me. Friendly moderate tippers for sure.

Would you rather be a waiter in an upscale restaurant where the patrons are rude but excellent tippers or a hometown family restaurant where the patrons are friendly but only moderate tippers?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a waiter in an upscale restaurant where the patrons are rude but excellent tippers or a hometown family restaurant where the patrons are friendly but only moderate tippers?
Depends...preference is friendly customers but if I need money than of to the rude customers I go

Would you rather be a top manager at a regional railroad (like GLC or LSRC) or own a short line with multiple short segments like ADBF?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a top manager at a regional railroad (like GLC or LSRC) or own a short line with multiple short segments like ADBF?

A top manager at a regional railroad then take train rides all day

Would you rather be able to select the DNC nominee for 2020 or the RNC nominee for 2020?