Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have the furnace break in the winter or the A/C in the summer?
Tough question...I'll go with A/C in the summer.

Would you rather Rule the World or live in a World with absolutely no problems at all except you are the only poor person?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Rule the World or live in a World with absolutely no problems at all except you are the only poor person?

I'll be poor

Would you rather have great neighbors or no neighbors?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have great neighbors or no neighbors?
No neighbors down by the river living in my van 8)

Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away or go to the future to meet your children or grandchildren to be?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

With a bumper sticker that says if the vans a knocking don't come a knocking right? :lol:

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away or go to the future to meet your children or grandchildren to be?

Future for sure. I'll see my loved ones soon enough 8)

Would you rather alternate between hot and cold days all summer or 70 degrees all summer always cloudy and daily rain?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather alternate between hot and cold days all summer or 70 degrees all summer always cloudy and daily rain?
I think alternate between hot and cold days but it's another tough question :?

Would you rather speak your mind or never speak again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak your mind or never speak again?

Better to remain silent and thought the fool than to speak and remove all doubt :lol:

Would you rather run in a warm breezy rain or a dry cold wind?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather run in a warm breezy rain or a dry cold wind?
Both are ok with me but I'll go with warm breezy rain

Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family?
Bond....Vagabond 8)

Would you rather healthy but unhappy or unhealthy and happy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather healthy but unhappy or unhealthy and happy?
I'd rather be happy...attitude matters 8)

Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?

When

Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?
"When most definitely

Would you rather speak all languages or be able to speak to all animals?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak all languages or be able to speak to all animals?

Speak all languages. That would be cool

Would you rather die at the same time as your wife, before your wife or after your wife?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather die at the same time as your wife, before your wife or after your wife?
Same time would be alright :) .

Would you rather die at the same time as your wife, before your wife or after your wife?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather die at the same time as your wife, before your wife or after your wife?

Probably before. For my kids sake not at the same time

Would you rather get attacked by a bear for 30 seconds or by a real big vicious dog for 5 minutes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get attacked by a bear for 30 seconds or by a real big vicious dog for 5 minutes?
Tough question. I guess the bear for 30 seconds :| .

Would you rather get attacked by a bear for 30 seconds or by a real big vicious dog for 3 minutes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get attacked by a bear for 30 seconds or by a real big vicious dog for 3 minutes?

Probably a bear and hope that one punch to the nose is enough to last 30 seconds

Would you rather have to listening to loud terrible music at work all day or fake news?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to listening to loud terrible music at work all day or fake news?
For some people they have to listen to both :shock: . I can block out bad music better than fake news so give me the terrible music.

Would you rather Rule the World or live in a World with absolutely no problems at all?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Rule the World or live in a World with absolutely no problems at all?

A world without problems for sure. I have no desire to rule my fellow man :)

Would you rather been seen as ignorant by most or as angry by all?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather been seen as ignorant by most or as angry by all?
Just ask RRFan.com, ignorant of course :lol:

Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away or go to the future to meet your children or grandchildren to be?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back to the past and meet your loved ones who passed away or go to the future to meet your children or grandchildren to be?

Future 8)

Would you rather only railfan AMTRAK the rest of your life or never see a train ever again? :shock: