Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work as a driver for UPS or Fedex?
I'll go with FedEx. Less rigid.

Would you rather eat no candy at Halloween or no turkey at Thanksgiving?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat no candy at Halloween or no turkey at Thanksgiving?

No candy :cry:

Would you rather give up beef or pork?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

No candy???Be Gone Satan :twisted:
Michael wrote:Would you rather eat no candy at Halloween or no turkey at Thanksgiving? No candy :cry:

Would you rather give up beef or pork?
Pork...I love steak 8)

Would you rather date/marry someone you love or someone who loves you?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather date/marry someone you love or someone who loves you?

The first ? Can't I have both ? :cry:

Would you rather date/marry someone you love or someone who loves you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather date/marry someone you love or someone who loves you?
I'd rather marry someone I love but I hope they at least like me :lol:

Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told (including lawyers, politicians and Pope Francis)? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told (including lawyers, politicians and Pope Francis)? :lol:

Lose the ability to lie. I'm not very convincing anyways.

Would you rather have to drink out of a relatively clean toilet or drink straight from the nearest river?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to drink out of a relatively clean toilet or drink straight from the nearest river?
I'll drink from a river. Psychologically I'd have trouble drinking from a toilet even if it's clean.

Would you rather be free or be totally safe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

[quote="AARR]Would you rather be free or be totally safe?[/quote]

Would you rather spend the day on the beach or walking in a forest ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend the day on the beach or walking in a forest ?
Forest, more to see IMO.

Would you rather eat "something gross" that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like "something gross"?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat "something gross" that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like "something gross"?

Eat something gross that tastes like chocolate

Would you rather live 200 miles away from the nearest railroad (active or inactive) but live in an otherwise great place or live next to an active line but you live in an unsafe trailer park ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live 200 miles away from the nearest railroad (active or inactive) but live in an otherwise great place or live next to an active line but you live in an unsafe trailer park ?
200 miles. Safety is more important!

Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?

Neck down. I'll cover it with clothes 8)

Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather Look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?
I like your response 8) . Although in reality I look 10 years older from the neck up :( .

Would you rather Be extremely underweight or extremely overweight?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Be extremely underweight or extremely overweight?

Underweight. The cure for it is cheesecake :lol:

Would you rather have 6 cups of coffee at work or 3 beers?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

True Dat! :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather Be extremely underweight or extremely overweight? Underweight. The cure for it is cheesecake :lol:

Would you rather have 6 cups of coffee at work or 3 beers?
I don't drink either :oops: . I guess I'll go with the coffee :| .

Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?

In the beginning.....

Would you rather lease or outright buy your car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather lease or outright buy your car?
I buy outright 8)

Would you rather have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?

3 million kids 8)

Would you rather have an all new wardrobe or $50 cash?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an all new wardrobe or $50 cash?
I'll take the $50 unless I can pawn the wardrobe for more 8)

Would you rather Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?

Funny for sure.

Would you rather have a bald eagle nesting in your yard or fox den in your yard?