Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather travel the world for a year all expenses paid or have $50,000 to spend on whatever you want?

Probably the $50k. I'm lame

Would you rather have dyslexia or be color blind?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I'd take the $50k in a heart beat too 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather travel the world for a year all expenses paid or have $50,000 to spend on whatever you want? Probably the $50k. I'm lame

Would you rather have dyslexia or be color blind?
Color blind, dyslexia would be a b!@#$%

Would you rather live without hot water for showers / baths or live without a washing machine?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live without hot water for showers / baths or live without a washing machine?

If it were just me I'd say the washing machine

Would you rather spend a day with the railroad crew of your choice or spend the day panning for gold and getting to keep what you find?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a day with the railroad crew of your choice or spend the day panning for gold and getting to keep what you find?
If it were up to me I'd spend a day with the GLC Owosso South Turn but Mrs. AARR would have something to say about that since Gold is involved

Would you rather have done something horribly embarrassing and only your best friend knows or not done something horribly embarrassing but everyone except your best friend thinks you did it?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have done something horribly embarrassing and only your best friend knows or not done something horribly embarrassing but everyone except your best friend thinks you did it?

The 1st. After all they are my best friend :D Beside I don't even know how the 2nd is possible.

Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?
Free auto service 8) . Are you offering :lol: .

Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Yes but full disclosure, I know nothing about cars :shock:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have free car repair service for the rest of your life or free dental service for the rest of your life?

Free car repair service from a professional :D

Would you rather have a new mattress of your choice or a new pillow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a new mattress of your choice or a new pillow?
I presume I'll be with Mrs. AARR so a nice firm mattress please 8) :lol:

Would you rather do a TED talk or sing a song on stage at a concert with your favorite singer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather do a TED talk or sing a song on stage at a concert with your favorite singer?

Sing with my favorite singer, AARR 8)

Would you rather always be 1 hour early to everything or alway be 20 minutes late?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always be 1 hour early to everything or always be 20 minutes late?
20 minutes late...less wasted time 8) :lol: .

Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I knew you would say that :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?

Honestly, I don't know what the difference would be :(

Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I knew you would say that :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather have corporations know all of your computer usage or the government know all of your computer usage?

Honestly, I don't know what the difference would be :(

Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have $10,000 in your pocket or have the charity of your choice get $100,000 anonymously ?
I'll take the $10,000 thank you 8)

Would you rather only be able to drink from a straw or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

You're welcome :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather only be able to drink from a straw or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?

I can live with a spoon 8)

Would you rather have a tiny getaway place nearby or an awesome getaway but it is a 4 hour drive?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a tiny getaway place nearby or an awesome getaway but it is a 4 hour drive?
A close getaway place is fine with me 8)

Would you rather be ignorant of harsh truths but convince people your ignorance is reality or comprehend harsh truths but no one believes you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be ignorant of harsh truths but convince people your ignorance is reality or comprehend harsh truths but no one believes you?

I guess the second because the truth is the truth :cry:

Would you rather be able to forget the things you want to forget or remember the things you want to remember?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to forget the things you want to forget or remember the things you want to remember?
I wish I could remember the things I would rather eat chicken soup or is it forget things :lol:

Would you rather have free-will but be a slave or have your will controlled (brain washing) but you think you're free?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have free-will but be a slave or have your will controlled (brain washing) but you think you're free?

Free will

Would you rather always speak loudly or always speak in whispers?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always speak loudly or always speak in whispers?
Whispers

Would you like to know the meaning to life but have everyone hate you or be innocently ignorant of important things but have everyone like you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you like to know the meaning to life but have everyone hate you or be innocently ignorant of important things but have everyone like you?

I would RATHER do the second but I'm going to so the first. You know me by now. :lol:

Would you rather spend an entire year teaching Kindergarten still receiving your regular salary (with all those days off) or do your regular job for the same pay?