Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only wear one color each day or have to wear seven colors each day?

One color

Would you rather have your kid be a doctor or a policeman?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have your kid be a doctor or a policeman?
A doctor would be pretty convenient 8)

Would you rather have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow?

Unibrow

Would you rather get hit with a baseball in the head or a football in the groin? No advanced warning :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get hit with a baseball in the head or a football in the groin? No advanced warning :lol:
I'll take my chances with a concussion :lol:

Would you rather all electrical devices mysteriously stop working (possibly forever) or the governments of the world are only run by people going through puberty? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather all electrical devices mysteriously stop working (possibly forever) or the governments of the world are only run by people going through puberty? :lol:

The second one sounds great :lol:

Would you rather be humble or handsome? :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be humble or handsome? :D
Humble said no man ever :lol:

Would you rather everyone be required to wear identical orange jump suits or any time two people meet and are wearing an identical article of clothing they must have a dance off judged by the three closest people to them?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather everyone be required to wear identical orange jump suits or any time two people meet and are wearing an identical article of clothing they must have a dance off judged by the three closest people to them?

The second. The first one with everyone wearing the same clothes is just too scary

Would you rather take your chances staying overnight in a swamp with alligators (none longer than 8 feet) or 4 hours dog paddling in the open ocean with sharks?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take your chances staying overnight in a swamp with alligators (none longer than 8 feet) or 4 hours dog paddling in the open ocean with sharks?
I'll take my chances with the alligators. I know the chances of being attacked by a shark in the open ocean is very low but it'd be the longest 4 hours of my life :shock:

Would you rather have all dogs try to pee on you when they see you or all birds try to poop on you when they see you?

Jetlink
Not a Railfan

Unread post by Jetlink »

Michael wrote:
Would you rather have all dogs try to pee on you when they see you or all birds try to poop on you when they see you?
Birds, They often miss. Dogs not so much.

Would you rather have eat sushi or steak tartare?
interested in trains

Patiently waiting for LansingRailfan to antagonize me in his tagline

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Jetlink wrote:Would you rather have eat sushi or steak tartare?
Sushi, can't motivate myself to eat raw meat.

Would you rather be unable to move your body every time it rains or not be able to stop moving while the sun is out?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be unable to move your body every time it rains or not be able to stop moving while the sun is out?
Probably the second :?

Would you rather not exercise for a month or not eat for a week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather not exercise for a month or not eat for a week?
I'd rather not exercise for a month of course then I won't be hungry so I won't eat either :lol:

Would you rather spend two years with your soul mate only to have them die and you never love again or spend your life with someone nice you settled for?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend two years with your soul mate only to have them die and you never love again or spend your life with someone nice you settled for?

I can go either way in this case but I guess the second.

Would you rather spend two years with your soul mate only to have them die and you never love again or spend your life with someone nice you settled for?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend two years with your soul mate only to have them die and you never love again or spend your life with someone nice you settled for?
The first. I'll won't turn down an opportunity to be a bachelor. 8)

Would you rather clean rest stop toilets or a slaughterhouse for a living?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather clean rest stop toilets or a slaughterhouse for a living?

Good one AARR! Whenever I say to women that I am going to use the woman's bathroom because it must be cleaner I'm always told it is even worse than the mens.....a scary thought :shock:

Slaughterhouse :cry:

Would you rather clean rest stop toilets or a slaughterhouse for a living?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

AARR wrote:Would you rather clean rest stop toilets or a slaughterhouse for a living?
I've cleaned both and I'll go with rest stop restrooms. The odor at the slaughterhouse was awful and it lingered in my nostrils for hours after I left.

Would you rather live the next 10 years of your life in China or Russia?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live the next 10 years of your life in China or Russia?

Russia. I think I might do better

Would you rather be completely ignored or always recognized for your good and possibly bad moments ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be completely ignored or always recognized for your good and possibly bad moments ?
I don't think it's possible to make a difference being "completely ignored" so I'll go with the 2nd and pray I don't embarrass myself too much :lol:

Would you rather always feel like someone is following you but no one is or actually have someone following you but you don't notice?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always feel like someone is following you but no one is or actually have someone following you but you don't notice?

I always feel like somebody's watching me

Would you rather have diabetes or COPD?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have diabetes or COPD?
I guess diabetes cause I know how to beat it (although giving up sugar won't be fun :( )

Would you rather travel the world for a year all expenses paid or have $50,000 to spend on whatever you want?