Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?

Traffic lights ! It sounds wonderful

Would you rather live in Hollywood or Washington DC?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Agreed :!: :mrgreen:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again? Traffic lights ! It sounds wonderful

Would you rather live in Hollywood or Washington DC?
Both are not in my top 1,000,000 but I prefer rural so I guess I'd go with Hollywood

Would you rather have all of your clothes fit perfectly or have the most comfortable pillow, blankets, and sheets in existence?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have all of your clothes fit perfectly or have the most comfortable pillow, blankets, and sheets in existence?
The second one :D

Would you rather be constantly rushed or constantly hushed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be constantly rushed or constantly hushed?
Both are annoying. I'll go with rushed I guess :evil: . Can I use that boomerang on them :lol: .

Would you rather wake up in the middle of an unknown desert or wake up in a row boat on an unknown body of water?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wake up in the middle of an unknown desert or wake up in a row boat on an unknown body of water?

Terrifying. I'll go desert.

Would you rather see the end of the tech giant monopolies or the end of the media monopolies? (what's the difference I know)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see the end of the tech giant monopolies or the end of the media monopolies? (what's the difference I know)
I think Tech's are more influential now so I'll go with ending their monopoly

Would you rather be famous for inventing a deadly new weapon or invent something that helps the world but someone else gets all the credit for inventing it?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be famous for inventing a deadly new weapon or invent something that helps the world but someone else gets all the credit for inventing it?

The second one.....then I will kill him with my new deadly weapon :lol:

Would you rather have really comfortable shoes or really comfortable pants?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have really comfortable shoes or really comfortable pants?
Comfortable shoes for sure but I'm going to suffer either way :(

Would you rather be considered very attractive but have slightly below average intelligence or be considered unattractive but be slightly above average in intelligence?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be considered very attractive but have slightly below average intelligence or be considered unattractive but be slightly above average in intelligence?

Attractive and just smart enough to know right from wrong. 8)

Would you rather be considered very attractive but have slightly below average intelligence or be considered unattractive but be slightly above average in intelligence?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be considered very attractive but have slightly below average intelligence or be considered unattractive but be slightly above average in intelligence?
Either will be an improvement but I'll go with the 2nd option since it's what I know :lol:

Would you rather become twice as strong when both of your fingers are stuck in your ears or crawl twice as fast as you can run?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather become twice as strong when both of your fingers are stuck in your ears or crawl twice as fast as you can run?

Twice as strong 8)

Would you rather have a pet anaconda (20 feet long) or a 6 foot alligator?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

It's working for you Michael :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather become twice as strong when both of your fingers are stuck in your ears or crawl twice as fast as you can run? Twice as strong 8)

Would you rather have a pet anaconda (20 feet long) or a 6 foot alligator?
A 6' alligator. It's on my wish list 8) .

Would you rather be in debt for $100,000 or never be able to make more than $3,500 a month?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in debt for $100,000 or never be able to make more than $3,500 a month?

Well that describes both of my situations :lol: :oops:

Would you rather have every meal cooked and paid for you (free) but no choice on the meal options or you pay 3 times as much for what you currently prepare and eat yourself?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Same here :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be in debt for $100,000 or never be able to make more than $3,500 a month? Well that describes both of my situations :lol: :oops:

Would you rather have every meal cooked and paid for you (free) but no choice on the meal options or you pay 3 times as much for what you currently prepare and eat yourself?
I can't afford to pay 3x more so I hope the free food is edible.

Would you rather be the best in the world at climbing trees or the best in the world at jumping rope?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the best in the world at climbing trees or the best in the world at jumping rope?

Best tree climber!!

Would you rather be forced to watch day time TV or infomercials?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Like I even had to ask, right? :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be the best in the world at climbing trees or the best in the world at jumping rope? Best tree climber!!

Would you rather be forced to watch day time TV or infomercials?
Infomercials, I'm presuming they would be more interesting :?

Would you rather have everything you draw become real but be terrible at drawing or be able to fly but only as fast as you can walk?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have everything you draw become real but be terrible at drawing or be able to fly but only as fast as you can walk?

Slow flyer

Would you rather be very intellectually persuasive or be able to manipulate people's emotions?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be very intellectually persuasive or be able to manipulate people's emotions?
I'd rather be able to manipulate people's emotions because it's more effective :wink:

Would you rather have a map that shows you the location of anything you want to find and can be used again and again but has a margin of error of up to a mile or a device that allows you to find the location of anything you want with incredible accuracy but can only be used three times?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a map that shows you the location of anything you want to find and can be used again and again but has a margin of error of up to a mile or a device that allows you to find the location of anything you want with incredible accuracy but can only be used three times?

I'd be happy with either but I guess I will go with the first. When can I have that delivered? :D

Would you rather meet Alex Trebek of Jeopardy or Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather meet Alex Trebek of Jeopardy or Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune?
Whichever one likes trains :)

Would you rather never run out of battery power for whatever phone and tablet you own or always have free Wi-Fi wherever you go?